Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wilbur's Favorite Toys

We’re halfway through Blogathon and I thought I would show you some of my favorite toys. First is my tent, which was one of the answers to the trivia question. I like to climb in it and sleep or attack people who walk by the tent and don’t know I’m in it. It’s great for the shock factor.

I also like my Christmas Beanie Baby. It has a jingle bell in it. Every day my mom puts it back in my room so the furry beasts don’t eat it and every day she comes home to find that I’ve carried it back out of my room to the living room where I want to keep it.

Then there is my tunnel. I commanded my mom to video me so that Tia could see that I do actually go through the tunnel instead of jumping over it. My mom talks to me like I'm an infant. It's so annoying, especially when you have extreme intelligence like I do.

Wilbur


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wilber.. my handsome boyfriend. I am super exited you went through the tunnel for me. I am very impressed. Your tent looks pretty cool. I may have to see if mom will get one of those for me. Oh thank you thank you thank you for being a good boy and going through your tunnel for me! oh, I also saw a sock monkey!!!
MEOWS!
Tia

Peanut said...

Wilbur,
You are some smart cat. But then again we are all smart we are cats after all.
Oh and Raven says she thinks you are cute but knows that tia is already your girl.

Shelby (and yes I'm a boy but the people who owned be before gave me a girl name. Yuck)

The Husky in the Window said...

Wilbur you are just too much. Your tent is super cute and you have your own big bed. Wow, I didn't know cats got all this great stuff.
Your tunnel looks fun. But, now that I know the set up, I think I'll have to get with Steve and Kat. Have they seen this? Us huskies can be pretty clever.
Husky Hugs. MayaMarie

SpillToJill said...

Wilbur is so cute!

Monitor Jill

The Brat Pack said...

Wilbur, you're one of the coolest cats we know. (and Tia of course)

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that's a really cool tent! Do they make them big enough for me do you think? I like his tunnel that he usues to get to his food. That was very ingenious on your humans part!!

Holly