Sunday, July 29, 2007

Steve's Favorite Toys

Finally, my turn to talk about my favorite toys! I thought it would never be my turn!

I really like my cuz toys. First I had two little ones and I broke the squeakers. Now I have bigger ones and I chewed the feet off of those. Here’s a picture of my de-legged Cuz. (Mom says that “de-legged” is not a word. I told her to look it up in the dictionary. She says she’s too tired. I said that I win.)

I also have a new found favorite toy in my rhino from Sitka. It’s awesome and it grunts. I love it and if Kat even tries to play with it or even sit near it, I bark at her until she moves.

I know this sounds really predictable, but my other favorite toy is Kat. She's just so interactive. We can chase and wrestle and jump on stuff and get in trouble and it's just the best, most awesome fun ever!

Steve

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Steve, you look so cute with that stuffie! Wow, I can't believe it is still alive. And De-Legging CAN be a word :)
Hugs,
Sitka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I'm willing to believe that delegging is a word.

Admit it Steve, you love Kat.

T&E

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh fine. I do.

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

I like stuffies the best. I sent my Cuz to Turbo and he loves it! If phat can be a work then I think de-legging can be a word if you want it to be.

Siblings are fun to play with.

Holly