Saturday, July 28, 2007

Our first winner!

Tasha won our first contest and therefore she won the tennis ball on the rope prize! We think that perhaps the contest was too hard, so for our next contest, we might not ask so many questions. Let us known what you think. Thanks to everyone who played.

Here are the answers:
1. Katarina
2. Rave Motion Pictures, Hurst TX
3. Any of these would have worked: Oatmeal Cyber Crunchies, Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits, Veggie Bones, Healthy Dog Snacks, Bad Breath Banishers, No Flea Dog Biscuits, Texas Pet Biscuits, Hanukkah Noshers, Fleas Navidad Nibblers, Christmas Mint Cookies
4. $35
5. A New Owner’s Guide to Siberian Huskies by Kathleen Kanzler, or Siberian Huskies, A Complete Owner’s Manual
6. Hazel

3 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hey Steve and Kat, great job so far! And this should help - I tagged you, come see on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Woo ... I enjoyed the contest game. I say hunts like that are fun, but maybe only 2 or 3 questions at a time. I only have 3 blogs I am watching in blogathon, and sometimes I feel like I am running behind with reading, commenting, and going outside to potty, ha roo!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We are so honored to win.

We consider ourselves to be very lucky to be a part of our family and since Momma and Dad spoil us, Momma had the following suggestion.

Even though I love tennis balls on a rope, we know that many of the dogs in rescue did not have a good life prior to rescue. Please donate this toy to a husky in your rescue group that needs to learn how to play.

And give them a good belly rub from us,
Tasha