Tuesday, July 17, 2007

From Steve

Hi everybody, it's me Steve. I took a break from hogging the new toys to say a few things.

First, thanks to Marley for my Rockin' Guy Blogger award. Awesome, dude. (How rockin' did I sound right there? I think very!)

Second, I wanted to say that you guys gave some really good guesses on the prize riddle. My favorite guess was from Zim of the Army of Four who guessed that the prize was a straight jacket. That was a really clever guess. We will probably be posting the answer this weekend. I'll just say that some of you are right. Hmmm....

Third, thanks to our awesome Blogathon sponsors, we've got pledges of $278 for Adopt a Husky of Dallas. So cool, but we don't want to stop there! In fact, we've gotten word that we'll be getting some more prize donations from an Adopt a Husky member! Mom is going to go pick them up this weekend, so we'll post pictures then. Currently we have 13 sponsors and 12 prizes (plus whatever Mom picks up this weekend) so your odds of winning are REALLY good. If you haven't sponsored us yet, you totally should because you could win a prize, and what is better than prizes? We're going to have some contests during Blogathon but other prizes will be given away by a raffle, so you won't even have to be reading the blog in real time to win! Good luck!

Well, I better get back to toy hogging!
Steve

7 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Good for you! That's great for your first attempt at blogathon. You really should put something on Sibernet again. Begging always works!

I am so excited about blogathon! I will be up all night reading you, Meeshka and Tucker. It should be so much fun! I just hope I can stay awake that long. Better make sure I get plenty of naps in now. This heat is really taking it's toll on me. Was 100 here today! AAAhhhh, I feel like I'm living in the tropics!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Steeeeeeeeeeeeevvvveeeee! You are one heck of a rockin' dude!

We will be staying up all night with all you blogathoners!

Wooo!

Peanut said...

Mom says we are going to try and stay up all night with you guys but she isn't sure if she can do it.

Anonymous said...

Woo Steve... I am currently in between naps. I am starting to save up in order to stay up all night. I am super excited about what you have in pledges! You all should be proud of what you are doing for the Husky rescue :)
hugs,
Sitka

P.S. Tia said that she will gladly serve as an alarm clock to anyone who wants one, ha rooo!

The Army of Four said...

Steve, you are so cool with your rhino! You totally rock!
Good luck with the Blogathon!
Play bows,
Zim

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Kat, Steve, and Wilbur. What a great bunch of presents you got! Sitka and Tia are the coolest. Great videos! Hope you guys get a lot more sponsors for the blogathon. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva,

Sasha said...

I'll be up with you through the blogathon. I promised Meeshka, so I'll certainly stop by here too!
I hope I win something cool, and not one of those evil human calming devices. There are going to be storms here today, and they better not tshirt me.