Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tricks for Treats

As mentioned earlier, Mom and Dad like to make us earn our treats. Something about “Nothing in Life is Free” training. I think treats should be free, but since I am smart enough to realize that I have to do what they ask to get my treats, I humor them by doing what they ask. In this video, Mom puts us through our paces. We had to work really hard on the one where she puts the treat on the ground and makes us stay. It wasn’t so hard for Kat, but I could barely stand it.

Steve

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Cool tricks! We can sit and lay, but we don't stay very well. Sam can even shake paw, and give high 5, but none of the rest of us have been tought those cool tricks!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wow Steve and Kat... I am very impressed!!! You two are so smart! Mom does the same thing to me.
Hugs,
Sitka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I thought huskies don't do tricks? Your humans are so good about making movies. Do you have your own DWBTV channel yet?
We only have a regular camera that takes very short movies. We'll have to borrow one so we can show how mean the humans are to us.

T&E

The Brat Pack said...

Mom is shaking her head at us saying we can never meet in real life. Something about us being heathens in comparison.

Thrawn

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

darn darn darn -

you are sooooo handsome Steve!

please don't tell Butters or Dave or my hu-mom's friend Steve -

hope you are having as much fun as Meeshka is having!

are YOUR hu-mom/dad behaving?

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know MY hu-mom typed something - where did it go????/