Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Christmas in July!

We have the bestest doggie friends! Today, when Mom and Dad got home from work, we discovered a box on the porch. It was addressed to us! We were totally excited. You'll never guess who it was from? That's right, our good friends from Georgia, Sitka and Tia!

Steve and I couldn't wait to rip open the box.Once we got it open, we discovered great stuff inside. Mom helped us unpack the box and she just wouldn't stop talking!


Then we decided to play with our Santa rhinos. Wilbur wanted to see what Tia sent him as well. I think he thinks he has a girlfriend! Of course, she's older than him, but he must have a thing for older women! That's Wilbur, the playboy.

I like the rhinos. Their grunting is so cool. Mom said that it's easier to listen to than the squeaking cuzes. I don't know what she means by that. Steve really likes the Santa rhinos. He was totally hogging them. Mom had to steal them from him to take the tags off! We haven't gotten to eat out treats yet. Steve's had an icky tummy the past couple days, so he's on very limited food intake. Of course, that means that I don't get any good stuff either. If Steve would stop trying to eat everything he finds on our walks, then he might not get icky tummies!

Thank you so much Sitka and Tia!!

Kat (and Steve and Wilbur)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Woo Steve, Kat and Wilber! We are sooo excited that you love your pressies!!! We hope you liked your card and picture too! I love that Wilber tried to get in the box to be mailed back to us, ha roooo! Your first video would not play... just a black screen :( Steve, just remember that you need to share with Kat!! Wilber, we hope you like those tasty temptations... Tia will do anything for them!

HUGS and MEOWS
Sitka and Tia

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thanks for the heads up Sitka! I think we got the video fixed now.

Kat

The Brat Pack said...

What a cool package!!! Sitka and Tia are sooo nice. :)

Amici said...

Videos played good (both of them). What a great thing...having Christmas in July! We should start that! When my Mom was a little girl she liked to celebrate her 1/2 birthday. So in June she'd get a few presents from her Dad. I guess my 1/2 bday would be in Nov....COOL only 1 mth away from Christmas. That is a bonus!

Loved the presents and the excitement that Kat and Steve showed. Looks like fun!

Peanut said...

Those are some nice pressies. Hey if wilbur really wants a girlfriend and tia doens't want to be it then I bet you our cat raven would.

Anonymous said...

Woo Everyone! I loved the first video! I love how Steve walked back to the box with the toy's foot handing from his mouth, ha rooo!!! Steve, that was a funny trick you played on your mom by grunting the Santa. The grunt is fun huh? Tia and I just wanted to send you a little love in the mail. It wasn't much but we are glad you all enjoy it!

Hugs,
Sitka

Wilber - I would LOVE to be your girlfriend. With me being older than you, I can show you some tricks that your humans may not know about yet, meow!!!
Tia

The Army of Four said...

What great videos! Hey Kat, did you try to steal on of Wilbur's toys? Ha roo roo roo!
Steve, that rhino is so cool! I love his grunts!
Sitka and Tia are SOOOOooo nice!
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

What a great surprise! Ummm....was that catnip in Wilbur's new toy? What did it taste like? Did you roll around the room like the kitty next door does when she gets catnip?
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

Those are soooo cool!!! How funny that Wilbur wanted to get into the box!!

Holly

Sky&Ivana said...

Do you happen to know where can I get the rhinos? Mu sister agreed to get me one =)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sky & Ivana,
We couldn't find your blog to leave a comment, so we hope you find it here. The tag on the toys said Jeffers, so you can look for the toys on their website www.jefferspet.com. Or hop over to Sitka's blog and see where she bought them. I'm so glad you're going to get one! I love it!

Steve