Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blog Takeover!

I was getting so cranky, I decided to take over the blog for this post. I feel like I don’t get the attention I deserve on the blog. It should be called “The Adventures of a Cat and His Furry Beasts”. Anyway, I want a lot of attention from all of you readers, so I’m posting these pictures of me from when I was a kitten. I want to hear you say how cute and adorable I was.

Thank you. That is all.

Wilbur

Oh, and I'm supposed to mention that in case anypup just got up, we still have these prizes to give away! We'll leave this contest open until 6:30 AM central time. Then the prizes will be awarded.

6 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Yes, Wilbur, you are cute and adorable. You do not get enough attention and you need a treat.

T&E

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Wilbur, you ARE adorable! And, you were certainly a cute little kitten too! I think you deserve more time to blog, after all, your name IS on the blog title too!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh look at Wilber. You look so fuzzy in the first photo!!! BUT so darn cute. My mom said she could just scoop you up and kiss you all over. I think you should play a trick on the beasts and change the page title one day!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

tpercy23 said...

I must admit my sis and I are not fond of cats but you don't look so scary. Mom says your actually cute.

Sorry we didn't know about you blogging we were just clicking links on Meeshka's site.

Kodo

The Brat Pack said...

Wilbur, you're sooo cute! We were wondering where you were all night, you should definitely be getting more face time on here.

Leann said...

Wilbur, you were such a cute kitty. I agree that the blog should be called by your title!!! After all you were there in the house first!!!