Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kat’s Favorite Toys

Well, my favorite toy is probably the yellow ball but you’ve already seen me playing with it. Another toy that I like is my Nylabone. For the longest time we wouldn’t give Nylabones the time of day, but then Mom got smart and got us some that are chicken flavored and now we love to chew on them.

I also like the cuzes, particularly the ones that Steve broke the squeakers on. They don’t squeak, but they still make a weird noise, so I still like chewing on them.

My other favorite toy is probably Steve. I like chasing him and then throwing him to the ground by grabbing his tail. He outweighs me by about five pounds, but when the wrestling starts, he doesn’t have a chance!

Kat

6 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

We tried the Nylabones, but don't like em too much. Maybe we need flavored. Do you get the ones with the nubby things on them? Those look painful.

Anonymous said...

Woo Kat.. that is a nice bone. Mom tried one of the bones that the brat pack talked about and I didn't care for it at all!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Our Nylabone is just smooth. This one in the picture is actually not my favorite. My favorite is just a plain bone shape without knots at the ends. It's about 5 inches long.

Kat

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Eva loves Nylabones. She gathers them all around her and rotates which one she is chewing on.

I like to take them away from her and then abandon them in other room.

Belly Rubs,
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Kat - I meant to ask you... how are you doing with your Gentle Leader?
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I don't really like to play with toys. I just hoard them from everypup else. None of us liked our Cuz's. I sent mine to Turbo cuz his stingy human only bought one.

Holly