Sunday, July 29, 2007

Breakfast Time!

We're exhausted, but we can always wake up for breakfast, especially Steve. We're each having 1/2 cup of Canidae for breakfast. Wilbur's having some canned Friskies. Mom is having some Doritos. Dad is sitting on the couch in a daze, so we don't think he's going to have breakfast. What are you pups having?

Kat

Don't forget the contest. Only 30 more minutes to get your answers in! Maybe some slackers will wake up and decide to play! (Just kidding about the slackers part. Or am I...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

breakfast? I have not even thought about it. I am sure Tia will be up stairs in a minute begging!
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. We are so proud of you guys!

Khady Lynn said...

Can I guess again? Or am I stuck with my answers, and who ever is closes wins?

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Holly, you can definitely guess again. However, right now you are in the lead. You have two right and Sitka has one right.

Sasha said...

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know you're doing a great job on your first Blogathon!!!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Tasha had bland-old dog-can't upset the GI track-gotta keep the poo firm Duck and Potato with a dash of Syn-flex for her creaky old body. I had Nature's Variety with a dollop of yogurt.

Dad's up now and since Momma din't fall asleep, no chance for nap.

T&E

Princess Eva and Brice said...

well that last line didn't make any sense. I meant to say

Dad's up now and since Momma didn't fall asleep, no chance for to score a second breakfast.

Tasha

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It's okay, T&E. We're tired too, so we probably are writing things that make no sense as well!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo hoo!

Another KHANIDAE Khanine!

I get mine for dinner - I either get a Khanidae biscuit or an Innova biscuit for my breakfast!

Wags,

Khyra