Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wilbur's Interview

Well, we saved the best for last (me, Wilbur, of course!), so here are my answers to all of the questions you're dying to know!

  1. Your age? 2 years, about 4 months

  2. Your age when came to live with your people? 5 or 6 weeks, Mom's not really sure.

  3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Orange with black "OSU" written on it.

  4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? my Missouri grandma. She thinks I'm neglected and abused since the furry beasts joined the household, so whenever I see her, I expect spoiling. I try to look neglected and abused.

  5. How much do you weigh? 8.7 pounds at my last visit to the evil place where the people where white coats

  6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? My mom's flip flops with the beads.

  7. Do you like other Dogs? No. I haven't met any other ones though.

  8. Who is your best non-human friend? I don't need friends. I'm a loner.

  9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Tennis balls, I do like to chase them.

  10. Do you like to be brushed? Actually, I love being furminated.

  11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese, yummy.

  12. Do your people cut your toenails? Unfortunately yes, but they have to wear protective gear.

  13. Any formal education? Heck no. I do what I want.

  14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer bunny. I love to run around and jump on things.

  15. Five nicknames your people call you. Wilbur Dilbur, The Wilbinator, Wilbster, Kitty Pie, Evil Genius

  16. What is your best trick? fetching

  17. Do you like kitties? I like myself, so yes.

  18. What did you have for breakfast? 1/3 can of Friskies and some Felidae.

  19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I hunt my mom all the time, but I haven't killed her. I've killed some bugs.

  20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? In June, I had to get a shot.

  21. Where do you sleep at night? I kind of roam around the house. I sleep on the couch and in my jungle on the plant ledge.

  22. Do you like to swim? No way! Water is yuck!

  23. Can you make puppies? No. The world doesn't need more puppies.

  24. Do you give kisses? No, I give bites though, want one?

  25. Can you potty on command? No, no one commands me to do anything.

  26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not. The racket that those toys make when the furry beasts are playing with them is excruciating. I just want to bury them in my litter box!

7 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Wilbur, you must be one clever dude to live with 2 young Sibes like myself. For that reason, I believe you're the first cat I might just like.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Wilber you are too much! We now know who is in charge at your house. You get to do whatever you want and no on questions you. Being a cat sounds great!
Wait till the others find out you like the furminator. I just can't believe it.
MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Oh Wilber, that is a great photo of you! I love how you turned your head from the camera. I like tennis balls too! I carry Sitka's around the house, meow!!!
Meows,
Tia

One Little Birdie said...

Wilbur, you sound like a pretty cool kitty. Mom loves your picture and wants to rub your belly.

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, you fetch? My mom use to have a cat, Alex, who would do the same thing! You are obviously cute and intelligent....for a cat anyway.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wilber... will you please pass this message to Steve? That is totally not fair that your dad went to Sonic and our mom would not let you go :( Come on over and we will be sure to give you the FULL SONIC hookup (and everyone else too) - hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, ice cream... all of the good stuff!!!

And ha roo.. not my underwear.. mom's underwear. I went in and modified that line on my post, ha roo!!

Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

Great interview, Wilbur! Wow, the more I know about cats, the more I think us Sibes really ARE the missing link between dogs and cats. We have a LOT in common!
Play bows,
Zim