Saturday, July 28, 2007

How Dad's helping

Meeshka has been talking about how her dad is "helping" her with Blogathon. He sounds like he's helping about as much as our dad.

Dad has been really helpful during Blogathon. He’s totally keeping us awake. First he spent several hours reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. (He’s behind in the series, I know.) Then he decided to spend some time playing some Xbox game where he shoots stuff. Then he went out in the garage to work out. Then he took a shower. And now he’s back to reading. Boring.

Oh, he says that he took us to the dog park so we should stop complaining. I guess he has a small point. I'm still going to post these pictures of him. He probably won't like it, but if he would start keeping me more entertained, I wouldn't have time to take his picture.

Steve

4 comments:

Kapp pack said...

When will these Dad learn to pick up some slack and make sure the moms don't have to do EVEryTHING!

-Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Shouldn't he be working on keeping you all awake? All that reading will put him to sleep!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Yeah, isn't it amazing how dad's help out when us Siberians are in charge of something? I know I know... you must give him credit for taking you to the park. I mean.. has he even brought you a banananananna or ice cream or something yummy since you have been slaving over the PC all day long?
hugs,
Sitka

The Brat Pack said...

It's making us sleepy just looking at your Dad reading. He'll never make it the long haul. Thanks dogness for your mother.

Thrawn