Saturday, July 28, 2007

Favorite Books Tag

We were tagged by Sitka and Tia to tell what our Top 5 favorite books are. Since we have five members of our family, we decided to let each one pick a favorite book.

Steve: Dog Owner’s Home Veterinary Handbook by James M. Giffin and Liisa D. Carlson. I chose this book because I have a bad habit of getting hurt. Whether it’s eating something that makes me have yucky tummy, or getting mange (cringe), Mom has been able to use this book to pre-diagnose me before we go to the vet, or in some cases, avoid having to go to the vet.

Kat: Siberian Huskies for Dummies. This was the first book about Siberians that Mom and Dad bought about six months before they adopted us. I should say that it was the first of many since Mom went crazy on Amazon and bought a bunch of books, but she says this is her favorite and it’s mine too because it has funny cartoons.

Wilbur: Harry Potter series. I don’t read because cats are above reading, but I like these books because they are really addictive for my mom. So she spends lots of time reading them and I get to sit on her lap while she’s reading.

Mom: I like books by Jodi Picoult. She tells a good story that makes you think about right and wrong and I typically can’t put the book down!

Dad: Hustler Days by R. A. Dyer. I love to play pool and enjoyed this book about legendary pool players.

PS. Our mom wants to know if anybody out there knows how to add more shapes and graphics for Photoshop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Kat, my parents bought the Siberian Huskies for Dummies too! Oh, Turbo's mom is really good with Photoshop. She sent my mom an email with a great link for photoshop 7. I will ask mom to forward it to your mom.

I am loving Steve's choice too! Wilber's picture is GREAT! Tia REALLY likes it.

Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

goo choices on the books.....too bad you don't live closer if you get hurt all the time. Mom teaches a pet first aid/CPR class. We are well prepared for emergencies!

-Kelsey Ann

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human sent you an e-mail.

(Sitka, my Human says thanks for the compliment.)

SpillToJill said...

Awesome pic (kitty and hp)!

I am your monitor btw:)

Khady Lynn said...

My humans have the home veterinary book too, since we are all case studies for things that can go wrong!

For photoshop questions, check with the Ao4, they know it inside and out!

Holly