Saturday, July 21, 2007

Is Sitka a model?

This mousepad came in the mail this week. Mom won it in the ebay auction from Tails of the Tundra. She said she liked it because it was funny and she thought the dog looked like me. However, when we got it, I decided that I wasn't sure if it looked like me, but I thought it looked like Sitka! What do you think?

Mousepad:
Me: Sitka:(Sitka's picture is small because I had to copy it from her website, not because I don't think she is worthy of a big picture.) Anyway, Sitka has a snow nose like the puppy on the mousepad, so I just think it looks like her. What if it is her? Maybe she is a model? Mom was going to use the mousepad, but maybe I should get Sitka to pawtograph it since she might be famous. Do you think it's her?

Kat


PS. Just so no one is confused, the mousepad is not a Blogathon prize. We'll post more prizes soon.

PPS. This is what the mousepad says. It's so true, as all of us huskies know. Although I personally think that #5 should say "speak husky talk" because my parents try to howl. And for most huskies #6 should say "throw the ball and watch me look at you funny". I like to play ball, but Steve just looks at the ball like, "What? It's a ball. Give me treats."

Siberian Husky
Professional Human Trainer

Will train any human to perform the following basic obedience commands:
1. Fetch me a treat
2. Rub my belly
3. Pick up my poop
4. Wipe my feet
5. Speak baby talk
6. Throw the ball
7. Don't hog the bed
8. Give me a kiss
9. Buy me a toy
10. Fetch me a treat (this one's good!)

7 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Steve, could that be Sitka? the resemblance is so close. I still think you have a handsome face.

I definitely agree with No 1 and 10, and told mom those are all good points for training our moms.
MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

Oh my huskiness! It DOES look like Sitka! I wonder if she's famous and is holding out on us. Could it be that we know a Siberian Starlet??
ECHO

One Little Birdie said...

We think you should all be models! and we could put those rules on any of the mousepads you pose for

Khady Lynn said...

I agree, it looks much more like Sitka than you. Maybe Sitka is a model in secret!!

Holly

Amici said...

We agree with Guinness & Shiloh's family....you two should try for the modeling career. :) The rules you wrote about are definitely true, especially the no human hogging the bed part. :P

The Army of Four said...

Great looking mouse pad - and cool rules to live by on it! The model is no way as bee-roo-tiful as Kat OR Sitka! But she is bee-roo-tiful!
Hey, make sure you swing by our blog later on today (Sunday).
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Ha rooooo Kat! Guess what? I am a model in hiding. You found out my big secret! Did you know that every saturday night I do my little turn on the dogwalk, I shake my little tush on the dogwalk, ha rooo roo roo rooooo!!! I almost could not help myself! That is a cool mousepad. Mom won a cute shotglass from their auction. It is a female husky leaning up beside the bar and saying, "Wanna run with the lead dog" ha rooooo!

Hugs,
Sitka