Friday, July 27, 2007

One more day...

Tomorrow is the start of Blogathon. I really hope I have rested enough. I guess if I need a nap, Wilbur can blog for a while because he sleeps constantly. He should have saved up plenty of sleep.

Here's another prize. We have several of these. It's a magnet. It says "Adopt a Husky of Dallas" and has pictures of huskies surrounding a Texas ranger type star badge. They are so cool, I couldn't take my eyes off of them.Thanks to everydog for supporting us for the Blogathon. We have exceeded our goal of $500, so we REALLY appreciate everydoggie's help!

Steve

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Steve, Kat AND Wilber. We are so happy that you have exceeded your goal of $500. This is excellent! We are ready for tomorrow. Gonna get a GOOD night sleep tonight and hope Tia does not wake us up tomorrow morning at 5 AM!
Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

Great job.....Mom said I have watch your blog and Meeshka's to learn how to do the blogathon for MaPaw next year.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Husky in the Window said...

Are you'all ready for tomorrow. You mom better have plenty of treats ready.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Brat Pack said...

Congratulations, great job!!! I hope your Mom stocked up on sugary stuff to keep you going all night!

Khady Lynn said...

I am so excited for blogathon to start! You have done a great job getting donations! Good luck! I will be reading all the posts, and trying to stay awake all night. Hopefully the human woman can help me!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We are all up and ready to go!