Saturday, July 28, 2007

SKW IQ test

Here's another set of questions where you can win a prize. We have the same rules as last time, except for this time the answers aren't from the AHDI website. These questions are all about Steve, Wilbur, and me. I'm not sure if every question has been answered on the blog in the past, but just take a guess if you don't know the answer. You have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right. For every statement, the answer is either "Steve", "Kat", or "Wilbur". You just guess which one of us said it.

1. I have a tent.
2. I like being Furminated.

3. I will do anything for a treat.

4. I want to be outside more than any of the other pets.
5. I sleep on the bed the most.


Here's the prize you could win. It's a fun toy that has elastic in the tail between the body and the tennis ball, so it's very springy.Good luck,
Kat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I know I know "Raising Hand". I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :) Wow that is a fun toy :) Come on you guys ... win it :)

Hugs,
Sitka

Sasha said...

1: Wilbur
2: Steve
3: Kat
4: Steve
5: Wilbur

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sorry, Sasha, you only got one right. You can take another guess or if we don't get any correct answers, we'll give the prize to the person with the most correct answers. The prize will be awarded at 7 PM Central time if no one has gotten all 5 answers right.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Come on Sasha! I will be your personal cheering squad.. well I wouldn't be a squad since I am only one... what if Tia helped! Come on Sasha!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Sasha said...

1: Kat
2: Steve
3: Steve
4: Kat
5: Kat

I think the Steve being furminated is the right one, since Kat said that. So...

Peanut said...

1. Wilbur
2.Kat
3.Steve
4. Steve
5.Kat