Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is Mom's birthday. We did lots of searching on the internet for the perfect present for her and once we found it, we sent Dad to the store to buy the presents.

Here's what we got her.On the left is Wilbur's present. It's the Amazing Dog Trick Kit. The store had an Amazing Cat Trick Kit, but Wilbur told Dad that he doesn't want Mom getting ideas that she can teach Wilbur tricks. So he wanted her to get her trick teaching fix on the "furry beasts". (That's a quote from Wilbur.)

On the right is what Kat and I got Mom. It's the Healthy Doggie Biscuit Box. It has three cookie cutters and a recipe book full of dog treat recipes. I know how Mom's favorite thing in the whole world is making me treats, so I thought she would adore this present. I can't wait for her to start enjoying it! I'm sure Ulee will like treats as well.

So happy birthday Mom! I'll try to not shed for today only so you don't have to vacuum.
Steve

17 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I think this means there might be cake! I love your presents. They're perfect.
ECHO

Peanut said...

Oh I bet your mom loves those presents. Happy Birthday

Kapp pack said...

Happy Birthday Kat and Steve's mom. Are you going to have cake?I bet ECHO would want to join you!

-Kelsey Ann

The Brat Pack said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow, those are some great gifts. :)

Thrawn

Khady Lynn said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!!!

Those are cool presents! And all centered around you two, which is very thoughtful! Especially the treats stuff, cuz your mom makes the BEST treats EVER!! I finally got my blogathon prizes from you posted.

Holly

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Give your Mom a birthday snuffle from us.

T&E

Amici said...

Happy Birthday! We hope your birthday was tons of fun!

Sasha said...

Very good present choices.

IndyPindy said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Very cool treat kit!

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Very Happy Birthday wishes to Steve and Kats Mom.....so did you manage not to shed?

XOXOXOXO,
Frankie Girl

One Little Birdie said...

What thoughtful doggies you are! Those are the perfect birfday presents. She has to be waggin her tail with delite.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo Hoo!

Happy Birfday STEVE, KHat, and GULP - even Wilbur's hu-mom!

My hu-mom's birfday is three weeks away - AND it will be MY Gotcha Day !

Hope the shedding subsided for a bit - my hu-mom's hu-mom had her khleaning lady here today - they Dyson got emptied TWICE!

Aren't I good!?!

Wags,

Khyra

The Husky in the Window said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Did she share cake? With all her baking she has to have a pup friendly cake.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Moco said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom. She will enjoy making you all those great treats. Be sure and share the good recipes with us. My crew here and the granddogs love treats.

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

woowoowoo good thinking on the gift from you 2- you can all benefit from that one! hehe and tell your mamma HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us in Seattle! my hu-mom's bday is in about 3 weeks, I better start brainstorming some good gift ideas too!

*Royal*

Deanna said...

You guys are so generous! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I am a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

hugs,
Sitka and Tia