Thursday, August 2, 2007

Your Vote Needed!

We want to set up a Dogs With Blogs TV Channel. We have two possible designs for our logo, so we want you to vote on your favorite. We've put a voting area on the right side of the blog. Here are the options.

#1: Husky House
This is just a funny logo and it features Wilbur.#2: Real World: Huskies
This logo is spoofing MTV's show The Real World. Steve and I are doing our best to look like rock stars. Wilbur is not on this one because he won't pose for a picture like a rock star. We might change it to say The Fur-Real World: Huskies.We don't have much experience with logo designing, so if you have some ideas, please let us know.

Thanks,
Steve and Kat

10 comments:

Sasha said...

I voted! It was a tough choice.
I'm going to have to look at the DWB TV thing for me.

Peanut said...

We voted we voted

The Daily Echo said...

I like to vote! Mom said I could only vote once. POO!
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey you'all. I voted too! I like the Husky House. Can't wait to see the TV show.

Oh, we only get home cooked food now. I have a bad tummy problem and can not have what's in a lot of the dry foods. I get very very sick. My Mom got so tried of trying so many different foods my vet told her to just keep cooking for us and I get a vitamen every day. I'm keeping my weight on, and Missy has actually lost weight and her allergies have cleared up because of the home cooking. So we are very happy pups. You'all are welcome anytime.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Khady Lynn said...

Those are both great! I like the Fur-Real World logo, but with the Husky House picture.

Holly

Amici said...

We voted! It wasn't an easy decision but Amici put his best paw forward and we went with that. :)

Maryann said...

We like them both! We agree with Holly though about mixing them!

The Brat Pack said...

Hey!

It's just an online store for now - but Mom's hoping in a year we can be a brick & mortar store. (whatever that means) She lusts after a space in Southlake Town Center. She's going to email your Mom about the bakery stuff. Hopefully she's placing an order for us.

Thrawn

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You 2 look very cool in the 2nd picture! I voted for the Husky House.
-Cosmos-

Anonymous said...

S & K - I like Holly's idea!!! Tia says that Wilber has to be in the photo!!!
Hugs,
Sitka