Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Foster Abuse Continues

Poor, poor Ulee. All she wanted was a nice home to stay in until she found her fur-ever home. Instead she came to stay with us where she just continues to be abused. Kat already told you how she got Furminated on her first day here. Well, that's nothing compared to what happened yesterday. Yesterday she got Furminated again and then she got a bath! Gasp!! Oh sure, she's having some sick tummy issues and she pooped in her crate and got poop on her paws and legs, but I'm not sure which is worse - poopy paws or a bath.

Mom and Dad say Ulee feels so nice and soft after her bath. Ulee doesn't have lots of fluffy fur like we do. Dad says now that she's eating some good ole
Canidae at our house, her fur will be nice and fluffy in no time.

Anyway, I just wanted to report in and document Ulee's poor treatment at our house. I'm just glad I didn't have to take a bath too!


Here's a picture of Ulee drying off on one of our new dog beds. (I'll have to post about the new beds later.)
Steve

14 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Ulee looks great! I might be persuaded to get a bath if I could lie on that nice poofy bed. Canidae's good stuff. We eat that here and it does wonderful things to Sibe's coats.
ECHO

Peanut said...

Man your parents sure like to torture the new dogs in your house don't they. Maybe they do that so Ulee will be glad to go somewhere else once she finds her furever home.

The Brat Pack said...

Poor, poor Ulee. I have to say though she's looking nice and fluffy. That bed looks nice and thick!

Thrawn

The Army of Four said...

Oh, poor Ulee!!! FURminating AND a BATH!?!!? Does your mom have no mercy!?!?
On the other paw, she sure does look pretty! I hope her tummy troubles settle down. She seems like such a sweet girl!
I love the vids of you two showing her around and oh, those pressies you got for your mom are really great!!! You are VERY thoughtful puppies!
Good luck to Ulee - and I LOVE your new beds!
Love,
Amber

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Ohh Ulee, when will the Abuse Stop!
That is just almost toooo much too tolerate. But hey you look extra cute on that new bed.
You have two geat Huskies there to show you all around at least :-)
Hope your tummy feels better soon.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Frankie Girl

Tucker said...

Hope your tummy is better soon, Ulee. Reds rule!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo Hoo you two and Ulee !

I eat Khanidae too -

It is the officially khybble for Khyra!

And BOY does it make my FUR khool!

Take khare of your little one!

Hugs from PA - and an extra one for STEVE!

Wuv,

Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Foster pups can be such a nuisance. I overheard mom talking about taking a puppy in for a week or so so her foster mom could go on vacation...I'll have to nip tha one in the bud. I also heard talk of a furminator here....I am so scared!!!

-Kelsey Ann

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's amazing what good kibble will do for insides and outsides.

Plus the humans seem like having less poo to clean-up. (At least when you're not having poo issues)

Hope Ulee feels better soon.

T&E

Khady Lynn said...

Sweet Ulee, she has had such a hard time! New foster home, fight in the kennel, sick poops, and now a bath and furminated! I sure hope she feels better very soon. Mom gives us pumpkin and Fortiflora for our tummy problems and it really helps. I hope it's not a bug in her tummy, but just nerves and a change to GOOD food!

Holly

Moco said...

She looks beautiful on the new bed.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo of Ulee. I hate that she had to get a bath, but I think a bath is better than having poop on you. Yuck!
Hugs,
Sitka

Amici said...

Awww, Ulee baths aren't that bad...at least you smell terrific now. :P You look very comfy on that new bed. :) Hope you have a great weekend with Kat, Steve, and Wilbur.

Deanna said...

Ulee is living in the lap of luxury!