Friday, August 31, 2007

Almost Time!

Tomorrow is the big day! Ulee will meet her new family. I asked her if she was nervous...

Steve: Ulee, you know your family is coming tomorrow. Are you nervous?
Ulee: Ummm...kinda, I guess. But from what your mom tells me, they are nice.
Steve: You have a lot of pressure to be cute.
Ulee: I thought I was always cute.
Steve: Oh, not as cute as me, but you're cute. Your problem is that you'll have to compete with me for being the cutest.
Ulee: I didn't realize we were competing since you're not up for adoption.
Steve: Well, yeah, but I'll still be here meeting your new family, and being extremely cute.
Ulee: Maybe you should tone down your cuteness so that I can be the cutest.
Steve: I'm sorry, but when you have a face like mine, there is no toning it down.
Ulee: Well now you're making me nervous. I better go practice cute faces.

Here's a picture I took of Ulee practicing being cute. I think she's getting the hang of it. What do you pups think?

Steve

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ulee... SUPER CUTE! You are gonna wooooooo your new family.
Hugs beautiful!
Sitka

Moco said...

Ulee is more than cute. She is a beauty. I hope her new family is a good as yours.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

The Brat Pack said...

SUCH a doll face! Good luck tomorrow, we'll be watching for an update!

Khady Lynn said...

Oh, she is totally getting it down! PERFECTLY!!!

I sure hope she is happy at her new home! She sure deserves it!!!

Holly

Deanna said...

She is VERY cute! And Magoo is meeting a family tomorrow, too! Paws and fingers crossed here in Denton for Ulee and Magoo!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khome On Steve -

Let the girl be the khutest -

YOU are the MOST handsome boy in Texas Land!

Grasshopper - you've taught her well - those poor bi-peds won't know what hit 'em when she pounces on their heart!

Woos!

Khyra

The Army of Four said...

GORGEOUS, inside and out! Good luck, Ulee!!!
Lots of tail wags,
Stormy