Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're Back!!!

Wow, it's been a long time, but now we are back from training. I learned so much!! Mom and Dad aren't as good at training me as my trainer, but I still usually "sit" and now I know what "no" and "off" means. Sometimes I even stop chasing Wilbur when they say "leave it". (Not all the time, but who minds their mom and dad all the time? Not a husky!!) We still have to practice our training a lot. That's not so fun because Mom or Dad takes Kat in another room to practice. But after practicing we all go outside and play, so I guess it's kind of worth it.

I'm not sure if you had notice in our pictures and video, but the house we live in had no floor. Just a concrete foundation. But now, when we came home from training, look what it looks like!! We think it looks really nice and right now, it's fun because there is no furniture in the living room, so we can just run around. Mommy was playing tag with us this morning and we were sliding all over the place. When the furniture comes back, it won't be as fun, but it's still warmer for us to sleep on than the old ugly concrete.

Well, we better go play some more. I just wanted to say "hi" after so long. Kat says "hi" too.

Steve

PS. At the vet yesterday, I weighed 20.2 pounds and Kat weighed 18.8 pounds. She's catching up with me!!

1 comment:

Khady Lynn said...

Wood floors are not too much fun, cuz there's too much sliding and falling! Be sure your humans get some area rugs so you can get some good traction! And, they're much nicer to sleep on and get fur all over!

Welcome back!

Holly