Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Flop

Well, well, well. Apparently Mom and Dave do not know the rules of Thanksgiving. They are supposed to stay home and spend all day cooking a turkey for me to eat so I can fill my tummy and then sleep off my dinner. Unfortunately, they left me home alone while they went somewhere else to eat turkey without me. Did they offer take me? No. Did they bring me turkey when they came home? No. Did they act remorseful for their actions? No. I thought I had them trained better than this. Well, not Dave, I can't seem to get him trained. But I thought Mom was trained. I mean, she does everything else I tell her to do and also lets me bite her while she screams "Ouch!" in delight. I'm going to have to work harder on them. Mostly on Dave because I'm sure he's the one responsible. He never lets me bite him.

Wilbur

No comments: