Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Famous!

I'm only 8 1/2 weeks old and I have already gotten famous! This is what happens when you're as cute as I am. Anyway, the Army of Four posted a picture of Steve and me because they think I look like one of their older sisters. I must say I agree! She was super cute. No wonder her name was Lucky! She also looked very pretty when she grew up to an adult dog, so I know that I have good looks to look forward too. So I'm glad that my new blogger friends are making me famous! Mommy says that she could "totally" get addicted to blogging. I'm not sure why she can get addicted. Since when does she blog? Steve, Wilbur, and I do all the blogging.

Mom also saw that the Army of Four humans adopted two puppies at a time when they got Lucky and she is wondering how they ever survived. Mom and Dad are really having trouble training Steve and me because we absolutely can't stand to be apart. They take us outside to potty, but instead we just play. We never want to play with Mom and Dad, just each other. So Mom says that if any huskies have ideas on how to deal with two puppies at once, they should let her know. I personally don't see why she has such a problem with us not wanting to potty outside or be apart or play with her, but I guess she feels left out. Maybe she secretly wishes she could potty all over the house and bite and wrestle nonstop.

Kat

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Hey Kat! Glad you liked the pix of Lucky! She was a GREAT Sibergirl, from everything I've heard about her! Black and white, bi-eyed, alpha, smart, a born leader -- oh, wow... I just described me, too! Ha rooooo!
And don't worry, once you and Steve "grow up", it'll all be worth it. I think that happens some time after you're 11, which is maybe how old I am now. :)
Tail wags,
Stormy

Macie-Malechai said...

Hi puppers! Macie & Malechai here, we are brother & sister too! Our humans got us when we were 8 weeks, now we're 9 months (yesterday) and we still just want to play with each other. The lady & man took us to dog school (to learn some "manners") and everyone there kept teling them how hard it is to train litter mates. We do something called "bonding" to each other as aposed to the humans, all we do most days is "FightClub" (you can see our blog for the details). Our man gets more aggrevated by this than our lady, she pretty much lets us do whatever we want (we love her most). Heck, that's why she says that they got 2 of us is so that we'de never have to be lonely, what did they expect? You guys know what we mean, it's just more fun to play together, we don't have to worry about hurting each other like we do with the humans. So tell your Mom that you love her & your dad, it's just not the same way that you love each other. We make a point now to give the humans some time too just so they don't get too jealous. They do hold all the treats ya know.
Face Licks, Macie & Malechai

Khady Lynn said...

You two are just the cutest!!

I added you to my list of doggie friends on my blog. I can't wait to hear all about your wonderful adventures. You are so young, and have SOOO much to learn and all sorts of fun adventures to take, and learn lots of ways to drive your humans CRAZY!! I hope they know what they are getting into!! You better check out our Queen Meeshka's blog. She is our supreme leader, and will teach you TONS about how to terrorize your humans!!

Hollybollyboo

The Army of Four said...

Hey roo guys! We've tagged you in the Christmas tag! Stop by our blog for de-tails!
The Ao4