Sunday, May 3, 2009

My career

Now that I'm two and a half, Mom said I had to pick a career. I have dabbled in song writing (see this, this, this, this, and this), journalism (see here, here, here, and here), and being a cooking show host (there's a link on our sidebar to all of my "episodes"). Of course, I'll probably still do those things on the side, but for my main career, I've decided to be a nurse.
DSC_0021
I like all humans and I especially love to give them kisses and hugs and I'm pretty sure that nurses do those things. I don't know if I like wearing my scrubs, but I think I'll get used to it.

I have already had my first patient too. My mom has been sick and I have taken really good care of her. I cuddled with her while she slept all day on Wednesday and I gave her lots of kisses while she tried to bury her head under the blankets. Sometimes patients are difficult, but I kept with it and made sure she got her medicine.

I'll keep you posted on further developments with my new nursing career. Steve will be announcing his career choice tomorrow.
Kat

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

I think that is noble choice fur woo!

Woo obviously have the talents necessary!

Sorry your mom isn't feeling well...

I khan't wait to see what your dreamy brother will choose!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I do have pink snow out there!

Stella said...

You will make a most beautiful and comforting nurse. I only hope if I get sick, you will be around to take care of me.

Kisses,
Stella

Hero said...

I think woo would make a great nurse!

Hope woor mom feels better soon!

Hero

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Very ambitious! I was planning on living a life of a kept pup.

A princess does not work but I may make the boy get a job.

Princess Eva

D.K. Wall said...

Great choice, but, as always, we are confused. We thought the appropriate treatment for a bed-ridden human was Sibe-o-lympics on top of them. That always gets our humans moving.

The Army of Four said...

I'll bet you could cure anything!
I hope your mom feels better!
Play bows,
Zim

Jack & Moo said...

That's a good choice for your nurturing nature, Kat... (as long as none of your patients live in trees and have bushy tails!)
~Star

Are woo "on call?" I think I may be getting sick soon, I may need a nurse! (Does being "love sick" count?)
Luv, Jack

Can't wait to see what Steve decides to do!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, that is just a perfect choice for you, Kat. And I will be the first in line as a patient - can't wait for that tender, loving care I know you will give me.

Hugs, TD

Anonymous said...

What an excellent career choice Kat! I think the blue scrubs really bring out the blue in your eyes :)
Hugs,
Sikta

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo would make a good nurse! Don't forget to have a bag with HH cookies fur medicine.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum says she knows first hand how good you are with the kisses and hugs so we think you'll have an excellent career as a nurse.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Heya Woos,
Kat will be an exceptionally great nurse. She has all the qualifications. She is beautiful, smart, loving, beautiful, kind, and beautiful. As a matter of fact, Max says he's feeling "woo"sey and wants Kat to fly x-country to tend to his needs. Good career choice Kat. What're Steve and Wilbur going to do with their wretched little lives?
- TBH