Thursday, March 26, 2009

News Flash!

Filed by Katherine Olivia, reporter.

Will Steve, the handsome Siberian Husky, go hungry? That is the question that dogs everywhere are asking after the news was released just minutes ago that a FedEx truck, loaded with a box of Happy Hearts cookies, was hijacked and sent to Georgia instead of Washington. A spokesdog for Happy Hearts Inc, Maya-Marie, had this to say, "We loaded a huge box of cookies on the FedEx truck and they were to be delivered to Steve today, but the FedEx tracking system has the box in Georgia at this time." When asked for a response, Steve hung his head in sadness and could only say, "I will have to ration my remaining Happy Hearts cookies very carefully. No dog can be without Happy Hearts."Rumors are circulating that two other masked Siberians, Sitka and Cornelia Marie, might have something to do with these developments. Their last sightings place them in Georgia and it is a well-known fact that they are quite fond of Happy Hearts cookies. While Sitka and Cornelia Marie have no prior criminal records, the allure of Happy Hearts cookies cannot be underestimated.

Another Happy Hearts Inc. spokesdog, Bella, had this final comment. "We demand that this travesty is made right! Steve should not have to suffer." Stay tuned to this news channel for further developments in this breaking story.

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH MY HANDSOME STEVE...

If it helps, I'll eat extra of MY HAPPY HEARTS fur woo!

I'll even khall and tell woo how good they are!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: GREAT work KOB-B!

Hero said...

Oh no! I hope woo get those yummy Happy Hearts cookies soon!

Hero

Teddy Westlife said...

Do you have any inside sources? This is going to be a very interesting investigation!

Huffle Mawson

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Steve,

Do you think that those cookies might be coming to my house? I live in Georgia! I am going to go wait by the door. . .see ya!

Ozzie

Moco said...

I am sure this was the lead story on Fox News last night. They always start with Fox Most Wanted and this was the story, maybe. Something about cookies and Georgia and Steve. I asked the boys, but they heard cookies and ran for the treat jar.

The Army of Four said...

I'm SURE the very bee-roo-tiful Sitka and the ever-innocent Cornelia Marie had nothing to do with this. And Tia? Nah. I mean, sure, she steals articles of clothing and runs through the house with them... but I'm sure she wouldn't have taken your Happy Hearts! Unless it was to slip something special into the box for Wilbur!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Hey Zim!!! You got my back!
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. Tia here... I know something you all don't know... just wait... the story will unfold! Meows!

D.K. Wall said...

S,T & CM are a possibility, but I am thinking the Oz-Monster might be involved too. He has been digging way too much in his backyard, so he might be hiding his buried treasure as taught by Captain Maverick.

And how many blogs can I refer to in a single post?

Amber and Nala said...

Oh dear, I hope you get your cookies soon!

Nala

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha roooo rooo - great post!!! Hope the cookies have arrived by now as we are a bit late catching this news. We love our HH cookies too.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

We hope t the package was insured and that you got a tracking number. It may have been waylaid by some ill intentioned thievy canines.
-TBH