Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Walkies

I don't think we've posted anything about our walks in our new neighborhood.  So I had Mom take some pictures of us and also a video.


Here we are doing some smelligation.  There are lots of dogs up here, so we therefore have a lot of stuff to sniff.  The other dogs like to leave a little something behind if you know what I mean.  Mom is glad that Steve isn't into marking his territory because he'd have to stop too many times.
Here's a picture of two very cute, fluffy butts if I do say so myself.  The cutest butt is on the right, but the fluffiest one is on the left.  We always walk with me on the right and Steve on the left.
Finally, here is a video.  I really hope you enjoy it because Mom almost died during the making of this video.  Right at the beginning, when she laughs, it's because Steve stopped abruptly right in front of her and she fell into the fence.  She is so retarded.  She almost died a lot more later in the walk, and no camera was involved.  I really think Mom should try walking on four legs because walking on two legs doesn't seem to agree with her.

Our video is having trouble, so we'll hopefully put it up later.

That's all for now!
Kat

16 comments:

Koda said...

Awww hope you get it fixed, we wanna see your fluffy fur butts.

The Brat Pack said...

We hafta agree, those are some seriously cute butts!

Hurry and fix the video, we're dying to see your Mom. :)

Tucker-Doodle

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Looking forward to the video. Those are two very cute butts ... almost as cute as dachsie butts!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

One of the pack said...

Best butts we've seen today! Our Mom has issues walking too. We're not sure what her problem is. Hope you picked up some sensational scents!

Lola and Journey

sharkgila said...

Cute butts! Your mommy's a klutz? Mine is too!

Wooo,
Togo

Anonymous said...

Very cute butts guys!

River

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khan't wait to see your fluffy butts in akhtion later!

My mom always walks me on the left too - so that is khool Steve!!

My mom's friend Steve would agree with the orientation for your handsome bro -

And K(h)at - your bipeds must always walk you on the right bekhause you are always khorrekht - eh?!?

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

Marley said...

That makes perfect sense! Only further proving how stupid humans are...they walk on 2 legs when they have 4 perfectly good ones!

WOO!
Marls

The Army of Four said...

I can't WAIT to see the video! Glad your mom is OK - whew!
Dave always walks on my or Mom's left, too. Must be a submissive thing. Ha roo roo roo!
Tail wags,
Storm

the many Bs said...

hi kids, we bet you are finding some good news to "read" on your walks. we love to go around our neighborhood and read all the news. we leave our own news too so other dogs who come by can read about us. walks are fun.

you probably need to watch out for your mom when you are walking. it sounds like she needs a little help from you. hee hee

woofers.

The Daily Echo said...

Poor Mom! Make sure if you dump her it's into something soft. They don't have fluff like we do. I'd recognize those 2 fluffy butts anywhere! That's some major tailage going on there.
ECHO

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow what nice butts you guys have. I always have to mark everything when we go for a walk or to the lake. Louie hasn't figured out how to lift his leg yet so he pees like a girl..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Anonymous said...

Oh we totally want to see your video!!! I must agree.... cute fluffy furry butts!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come over and tell me what breed Copper is

bet ya can't guess!!

Khady Lynn said...

I hope you can get the video fixed!! I can't wait to see it!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

You are too funny. The fluffy butt pic is great!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann