Monday, December 29, 2008

My last snowy walking video

I promised to take you all back to one spot where I found some really cool Christmas lights. So on Christmas Eve, I got Mom and Dad bundled up and I took them (and Kat) out for a walk.

Here's what happened when we got to my cool lights spot.

Unfortunately, the lights didn't work. Mom thinks that since they were motion sensored, the motion sensor was probably under so much snow, it couldn't sense any motion. The Santa lights were really cool though and I really freaked out when they started talking to me!

Later, we found some other really cool lights. Kat and I were very interested in one house, but Mom wanted us to pay attention to a different house.

Well, that's my last snowy walking video too as most of our snow has been stolen by the snow thief. Hopefully we will get more snow, but I have a hunch it won't be the same.
Steve

10 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

We can't believe how decorated the houses are over there! Hardly anyone does that over here.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing your khool lights!

I sooooo wish I khould have strolled along with woo in my furry best Khyra khoat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Maybe The Snow Thief will bring me your snow!
PeePeeEssWoo: YIKES! My verification word was MANXBLOG...

The Army of Four said...

Wow, those are some great light displays! That airplane looked so cool - were you guys going to try to fly it!?!
The snow thief has struck here big time - and it's going to be close to 60 here again today, so I don't think we're going to get any more any time soon! No fair!
Play bows,
Zim

ThePainterPack said...

Woo Woo!!! What a great snowy walk!!!

Mya Boo Boo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oooohhhhhh, Christmas displays look so much nicer with snow!!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like woo two enjoyed all the festivity too.

Woos, the OP Pack

One of the pack said...

We love the snow walks. Good job. We need to get us some pup lights too. Good job reindeer huskies.

Super Spoiled
Spart Tart

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Thanks for the tour of your lights. Your neighborhood is a lot prettier than ours.

Princess Eva

Jack & Moo said...

Woo, ;so interesting! I'd have wanted to jump in & dig those things out! BTW, the snow thief brought your snow to US for New Year's Eve! woo-hoo!

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Anonymous said...

Oops, the moving pictures aren't working now but we bet it was way cool with all the pretty lights. We're so far out in the boonies that there aren't many lighted houses so we all go for a ride up into Fredericksburg to see all the houses. Now they even set up a big display at the fair grounds. But it seems so much more conveinent to just walk in your neighborhood.
-TBH

Anonymous said...

Oops, the moving pictures aren't working now but we bet it was way cool with all the pretty lights. We're so far out in the boonies that there aren't many lighted houses so we all go for a ride up into Fredericksburg to see all the houses. Now they even set up a big display at the fair grounds. But it seems so much more conveinent to just walk in your neighborhood.
-TBH