Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Playing Baseball with Dad

Aunt Kari and Uncle Joe sent us some cool presents for Christmas, so I thought I'd share one with you. They gave us a bat with a basket on the top for throwing balls. Now, you know that Siberians aren't too big into chasing balls. Well, actually Siberians might be pretty good at chasing balls, we are just very challenged at bringing balls back. I am pretty good at bringing balls back, but only in the house. Most of the time I won't play fetch outside, but Mom and Dad recently bought us new cuzes and I really like to fetch that outside. So Dad decided to use the cuzes with our new bat.

Mom said we had to play baseball outside, so here we are.

We had a lot of fun with the bat and Dad enjoyed it because he could scoop up snow and throw that at us too. As you might have noticed in the video, a lot of our snow had melted and if you look outside now, you won't see any! It's horrible.
Kat

9 comments:

Randi Lyn said...

WOO Kat! That looks like lots of fun, especially in the snow. We fetch pretty good in the house too, but hardly ever outside. We will have to try that with our Cuz! (Maebe and I have to share one...)

WOOOOOO... Kayla

Teddy Westlife said...

Steve didn't look too bothered about having dad throw snow on him. I'm a good honorary husky - I don't fetch either.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Moco said...

We couldn't see the video, but we know that you were having fun.

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

WOOOA!

Am I not supposed to fetch?

Crap!! They tricked me!

I thought I was supposed to go get the ball. I have a new years resolution. No more fetching!

Silly Hooomans

Ozzie

Sorry all your snow is gone. We heard we might get some. Paws crossed!

The Army of Four said...

Woo! That looks SO FUN! I would LOVE that! Except I like to play tuggy-tug with whatever it is Mom throws for me. I always bring it back! I love to fetch! Wooooo!
Luv,
Dave

The Army of Four said...

That's because he's a LABRAdave!
Tail wags - and sorry about the state of your snow.
Storms

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I see Kat does most of the work!

Happy 2009!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Kat and Steve
Happy 2009 Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo still have a lot more snow than we do, which would be NONE!!! Woo guys look like woo were having lots of fun with that new bat toy and the bat boy , oh, sorry, that's Dad.

Happy New Year's Day.

Woos, the OP Pack