Friday, October 12, 2007

Interview with Marley

Marley sent me some interview questions. I can't wait to answer them! Marley's questions are in red.

1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? What a great question! I think I would pick somewhere with snow. We don't get much, if any, snow in Texas. Maybe Iceland. That sounds like a good, cold place!

2. If you could eat one people food item every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This one is easy. Bananas!! I love them. Whenever Dad is eating a bananas, I try to look as cute as I can possibly look in the hopes that he will give me a luscious bite of banana. Unfortunately, Dad and Mom have this stupid idea that if they give us food while they are eating, then we will beg for food every time they eat. So we only get banana when Mom cuts it up especially for us. Where do humans get these ideas?

3. If you were a super hero, what would your name be, and what powers would you have?
I would be SUPER SILLY STEVE, or S-cubed for short. My power would be to bring laughter to all I encounter. I like to be goofy, so this power would be right up my alley. Here is a good SUPER SILLY STEVE picture.
4. Getting dressed up by a human: cool or lame? It depends. If it's actual clothes, then it's lame. But sometimes Mom makes us wear bandannas and that's not so bad because it usually means we are going some place cool and when we wear bandannas, people always think we are extra awesome, so we get lots of attention and pets. I'm cool with that.

5. What is your favorite pastime?
It's a toss up between eating and chewing on my Kong. I love both a lot.

Now, if you want me to interview you, you can abide by these rules.
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

9 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Great answers! I agree with the bandana comment....I always look pawsomer with a bandana.

Kisses, Sky

Jack & Moo said...

Funny picture, Steve! Making everyone laugh is a good goal.

I'd like to comment on your comment on my blog - why dad is wearing an OSU shirt:
Hu-dad is an OSU fan as well as an OSU alum, hence the t-shirt. And my humans send all their money there now because my boy is going to school there. I'm so proud of him! I did a good job raising him.

Wooos,
Star

Bama said...

Howroo, grrreat answers guys! I kinda like the idea of wearing a bandana, but Chili won't allow it. He insists on a strict nudist policy for everyhusky in this house.
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Tucker said...

Bandanas, bananas ... maybe you could visit Banama and see the canal! But it doesn't get very cold there. Not Bahamas either. Bancouver, maybe?

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! I love your Sx3 picture! You made me smile! I love to laugh and for everyone to be happy, so I love your superhero identity!
Love,
Amber
PS: Oooh, Iceland sounds wonderful! If you go, can I tag along!?

Deanna said...

I never had a banana. I like eggs...

Sadie Mae said...

I love bananas too! I steals them off the counter so now Momma and Daddy have to keep them in the food safe.

-Sadie Mae Dog

Khady Lynn said...

Ooohhhh, BANANAS!!! I LOVE those too!

You both make everyone laugh, you are soooo adorable and do such cute things!

Holly

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

wooo! interview me, please!

*Royal*