Monday, October 8, 2007

Interview from Turbo

Turbo sent us some questions for an interview. We were ever so happy to answer his questions since he is sure to be the next President of Dogcountry. So without further ado, here is our interview. Turbo's questions are in RED.

1. Steve, what advice do you have for dogs who live with bossy girl dogs?
Well, Tubey, living with a bossy girl dog is a really difficult task. I think the key is to pretend that you don't care when the girl dog is trying to boss you around and being very "girl doggy". I like to just ignore Kat when she tries to tell me what to do. I let her think she is the boss, but who eventually gets all the toys? That would be me. When Kat has a toy I want, I just stand or lie down in front of her and bark at her nonstop until she gets up so I can have the toy. If that doesn't work, my other trick is to go stand by the back door like I need to go potty and when Mom or Dad opens the door to let me out, Kat always wants to go outside too, so I let her get up to go outside, and then I run over and steal her toy. Those tricks make Kat think that she's in control, but really, I am controlling the entire situation.

2. Kat, how lucky do you feel living with a sweet, kind, and gentle dog like Steve?
Sweet, kind, gentle? Are we talking about the same Steve? You should see his face when we are wrestling. He's got some sharp, vampire fangs! Oh sure, he lets me tell him what to do and doesn't fight back, so that's good. But he's actually pretty annoying. He tries to scarf down his food really fast and then give me the sad eyes while I'm slowly eating my food. Like I'm going to fall for that! And then when we get treats or chew toys, he chews his up as fast as he can so he can bark at me to get the rest of mine. So annoying. So I don't know what Steve you are referring to.

3. Wilbur, do you wake up each day with a smile on your face because you are blessed with living with huskies?
Well, first off, I don't wake up very much. I like to do a lot of napping. I do enjoy tormenting the furry beasts. Sometimes I sit on my side of the baby gate in my room and show them that I have food out all the time and they only get to eat at certain times. That really makes the gray furry beast jealous!

4. Why are humans so stupid?
That's a hard one! I, Wilbur, am going to answer it. I think humans are stupid because they are sleep deprived. I am always at the top of my game, alert and smart. That's due to the fact that I sleep 21 hours and 47 minutes every day. If humans would sleep that much, then they could be smarter.

5. Is there any song more stupid than the fight song of the Sooners?
I, Kat, will answer this since I am the expert on Oklahoma college football teams. No, there isn't a more stupid fight song. The Sooner fight song has to be the most perfect example of human stupididty. I mean, there are only two words in the entire song. What humans are stupid enough to think that singing "Boomer Sooner" over and over again makes a fight song? I think it's probably because Sooners are only smart enough to remember two words.

Thank you for this interview, Tubey! We really enjoyed it. We will be posting our interview with Marley soon so stay tuned!

If you would like to be interviewed by us, here are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

You should probably stay out of Oklahoma from now on. I hear they are pretty serious about their team...

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Good answers!!! When my Human was attending the Big 12 university with stupid striped cats for a mascot, she had to be at a conference with a bunch of stupid U of OK students. The whole time they ran around singing their stupid song. My Human's school will be playing that stupid OU this weekend. Think positive thoughts about Mizzou!

Tucker said...

Heh. Cubby, it's just Texas-Okie rivalry. Texans aren't welcome in Colorado, either. ;-) Nor Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, or Nebraska.

When they talk about football, anyway. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think that I will say that Wilber's answer to the Humans Stupid question was AWESOME!!! I loved Tubey's questions and ALL of the answers.
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Don't worry Kat, it's ok to be bossy and in charge. I am!

What the heck is a "sooner" anyway? I think they are about as stupid as the corn heads, who use to be bugeaters. Huh??? Who thinks of these stupid names?

Oh yeah, HUMANS!!

I agree with Wilbur. The more we sleep, the smarter we are. Humans definitely need more sleep.

Holly

Bama said...

Howooowooowoo, loved your answers. Cracker and I both pull the same "gotta go out" trick to get toys away from Chili. (he's a big toy hog and the only toys he ever wants are the ones somehusky else is playing with, and it's usually easier to let him have it than fight with him.
Gonna make our mom go sleep now so maybe she'll get smarter....
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Daily Echo said...

Very intuitive answers I must say. Wilbur, I think you're on to something!
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Good intereview you'all. Wilbur sure seems to be the one in charge and that knows everything. Hummmm.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie