Friday, September 14, 2007

Our new duds

("Duds" means "clothes" if you don't speak Texan or Cowboy. Just so you're not confused by my title. Ha, ha, woo, woo!)

We're going to the Bow Wow Pow Wow tomorrow afternoon. Since we always have to look extra stylish when we go on outings, Mom made us new bandannas. These are really cute. Red fabric with black paw prints and black edges. Mine looks especially good if I do say so myself. My black fur really compliments it. Here we are modeling our new bandannas. You can't see the bandannas that well in this picture, but Dad was outside, so Mom was posing us and taking the picture, which is pretty hard when we are uncooperative.Mom always makes us match. Do you think that's just a little bit too much? I realize we're littermates and all, but we do have our own identities. Sigh...

Kat

12 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Is that BowwowPowwow something like our Hike N' Howl??? If so your in for lots of fun...and think of all the attention you'll get! THe banadanas are beawootiful!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Brat Pack said...

Those bandanas ROCK! Your Mom is super talented, we're impressed. Of course, you guys make them look EXTRA good.

Peanut said...

Those are great bandanas. You look very stylish. I wouldn't want to match with Flash so I understand your pain

Khady Lynn said...

You both look sooo adorable!!! I like your bandanas! Have fun at the Bow Wow Pow Wow!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Whoa! I'd like to go to the BowWowPowWow! You both look quite spiffy. You could modify one bandanna so that you're not exactly alike you know. Moms do those things because they're Moms.
ECHO

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Way cool bandannas, guys! Hope you have a great time at the Bow Wow Pow Wow. You both look awesome. We loved the videos of you guys at the dog park. Maddox is a very cute husky! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Amici said...

Those bandanas are very neat! My Mom has no sewing skills...I think I saw her drooling and wishing she did though.

You both look great!

Mike and Mati said...

You two look soooo coool! I don't think it's too much that you match, we know who's who and so will everyone else! Have a fun time! Love Mati and Rocky

Tucker said...

The rest of you doesn't match, so I think it's okay to have one thing that does.

The Human Assistant says it shows you're ridin' fer the same brand. I think he's read too much Louis L'Amour! Git along, big doggies!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOOOO!


woo two look sooooooo KHOOL!

And they make Steve look even MORE handsome!

SIGH!!!

Wags,

Khyra

Maddox said...

It thought you both looked great!

Maddox

The Army of Four said...

Well, yeah ... I see your point with dressing alike, but it could be worse! Remember the picture of your mom and Wilbur in matching shirts! Ha roo roo roo!
Your bandanas look COOL!
Play bows,
Zim