Monday, March 26, 2007

Steve's Parts

I saved the best for last so I’m going to post my parts today, in our last installment of "parts".

I’ve got my ears. They still are kind of like rabbit ears, but I’m starting to grow into them.Then there’re my brown eyes. Kat said she has blue eyes like our human dad, well I have brown eyes like our human mom. We take after our parents that way.Next up is my nose and a little bit of my tongue. I have a little bit of dirt on my nose in this picture, even though I’m typically not the one digging holes. I leave that for Kat. Sometimes I have scratches on my nose for tormenting Wilbur. I guess I had been being good when this picture was taken.Here’s my paw. It’s not as speckled as Kat’s.Finally my fluffy tail that Kat wrote about yesterday. Mom says it’s good for sweeping the floor when I’m sitting in anticipation of getting a treat.Steve

6 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Great pics, especially the ear pics. Our Husky ears are just THE coolest.

Woooooooo!
Thrawn from The Brat Pack

PS Thanks for the good wishes on our blog. :)

Sooky said...

Hi Steve,
You have some lovely parts too,I especially like your tongue sticking out and your fluffy tail,
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Khady Lynn said...

Such pretty brown eyes! Just like mine! Your tail reminds me of mine quite a bit too!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute Parts Mr. steve! I agree.. the ears are devine!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Macie-Malechai said...

Great parts Steve! Watch out that Wilbur doesn't give you cat scratch fever, we hear it bad stuff!
Face Licks, M&m

The Army of Four said...

Hi Steve! You have really cute parts! Oooooh, don't let that Wilbur-cat scratch your nose!!!
Love,
Amber