Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We love biking!

On Sunday, I overheard Mom say something to Dad about taking us on a bike ride. I thought this sounded like a great idea, so I decided to put my two cents into the conversation.


Here we are getting ready to leave the house. We get really excited when the harnesses come out, so Mom was lucky to get us to sit still long enough for this picture!
Mom was going to video us biking with Dad, but she crashed her bike before we got to the part of the neighborhood where she was going to video. Silly Mom. She didn't even have one of us attached to her bike to blame her crash on us. She's just clumsy. Anyway, for that bike ride, Mom had to go back home early due to her crash, but she said that she would get a video of us another time, so stay tuned!!

Steve

10 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

You both look sooooo cute it your bike harnesses! I bet you had fun!

I love the video! You are doing a great job of talking!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thanks Holly! I would have talked more, but it's hard to get a word in with Mom and Dad talking so much!! I mean, how many times do they have to ask me if I want to go for a bike ride?

Steve

Sooky said...

Hi Steve and Kat,
I just love the head tilting, way to tell them what you want Steve. My mom will have to get some videos of me talking too,
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

You guys were too funny with your heads....you both tilt one way, then the other, at the same time! Super cool! I don't talk much at all....mom and dad are trying to teach me, but I'm a quiet guy ;-)

Lots of love,
Rosco

The Army of Four said...

I CLEARLY heard Steve say he wanted to go on a bike ride before a certain black and white alpha walked all over him! (Oh - and God bless you! on those sneezies, Steve!) Didn't Kat want to go? Why did she make you stop talking to the bipeds?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Is your mama OK?

Lisa said...

Those puppy head tilts were so cute! And ALMOST synchronized the whole time. Sorry your mommy crashed. Hope that didn't hurt too much.

P.S. Gezundheit, Steve!

Anonymous said...

The video is AWESOME Steve. I LOVE your head tilt when your dad asked you over and over the same question. Kat chiming in with the head tilt was cute too! I hope your mom is ok from the crash!!
Hugs, Sitka

The Brat Pack said...

That video rocks - especially the head tilting! Have you guys ever made them crash on purpose just for fun????

Hope your Mom is ok.

Thrawn

kgmalc said...

Cool head movements - maybe you should go for the snycronised swimming next !!

kgmalc said...

love the synchronised head movements