Thursday, April 5, 2007

My brother the suck up

It's a commonly known fact around our house that Steve is a suck up. He always poses for pictures, sits really fast when he's going to get a treat, and does really goofy things that make Mom and Dad laugh. Well, Tuesday was the first day that he's done some sucking up that actually turned out good for me too.

Tuesday morning, we were in the living room hanging out with Mom before she and Dad left for work. Steve was digging through the toy box for something. Pretty soon, he lifted his head out of the toy box with the Frisbee with the doggie day camp logo in his mouth. It was like he was begging to go to day camp. I mean, look at his face! He's really good because he kept that look on his face while Mom went to get the camera.So Mom said, "Sure Stevie, you and Kat can go to day camp today." (So Steve's sucking up turned out great for me because I got to play with other dogs instead of just Steve.) Then in all of his excitement, he started laughing and of course let Mom take his picture. So at this point, Steve was just living it up like he's the favorite dog. So I decided that I better step up and do something cute. I generally prefer to just be cute because I am cute instead of trying to be cute like Steve does. It just comes naturally for me, but apparently Steve has to resort to using a Frisbee and sucking up. Anyway, I did my best to stick out my tongue and smile and look pretty for a picture. I'd say "Mission Accomplished", don't you agree?

Kat

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat -
Good job using Steve the way you did to get what you want! I just LOVE the last picture and the head tilts!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Oh he's goooood! He's veerrrryyyyy Goooooood!

You two are just so adorable, I'm sure it is very easy to get your way with just looking like you do!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo!!!!! You've GOT it, Kat! Killer picture. Really!
Tail wags,
Storm
PS: Steve looks totally adorable, but you're the alpha, right? :)

The Brat Pack said...

I can't see how anyone could possibly ever say no to you two. They'd have to have a heart of ice.

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Lisa said...

Nice job sucking up to the folks there, Steve! LOL

Bella said...

you two are great at working the camera & your hoomans
well done

Paw Power
Bella

Princess Eva and Brice said...

You guys certianly know how to manipulate your humans. Great job! Humans can be kinda dense sometimes so then you have to resort to visual communication! You both keep getting more beautiful every day. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Sooky said...

Hi Kat and Steve,
Great job of sucking up Steve, You both look so cute. Can you guys believe we are going to be 6 months old next weekend. Time sure flys. Keep up the good work,
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Deanna said...

You guys are FREAKIN' cute!!!