Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cake Update

Holly asked us what my mom was going to do with the cake that was missing frosting after Steve (not me, remember) licked it. Well, she decided that since we (I mean, Steve) hadn't eaten any of the cake that she would just put some more frosting on it and use it for class since she didn't have time to make a new cake. Here's what it looked like when she brought it home.

It was almost more than Steve could bear. All of that blue, flowery goodness, he just wanted to get his paws on it. And can you believe Mom said she was going to throw away the top cake since we (I mean, Steve) had licked on it? What a waste of a perfectly good cake! We were very disappointed in her. So wasteful.

Kat

12 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

That cake is TOO cute!!! Your Mom needs to make a Husky cake just for you guys!

So you didn't even get one piece????? That stinks!

The Brat Pack

The Army of Four said...

Kat, your mom is incredibly talented! The cake is pretty -- of course, I thought it looked nice in the last post, where you gu-- uh, I mean where STEVE ate part of it. Hee hee hee!
I love the picture of you two in your PetsMart bandanas! You both look strikingly gorgeous!
Love,
Amber

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

What a pretty cake! You'e lucky to have such a crafty mom...but not so lucky that shewon't let you have even a *taste* of the cake. Oh wait...you already had a taste of the cake, didn't you!

Lots of love,
Rosco

Marley said...

WOW is your mom cool or what! Tell her that she makes some really neat cakes!

Thanks for the advice that you gave me...hopefully soon I'll start to "control myself" so that I can do cool things like you...I mean, Steve...eating the cake and all!

Princess Alki said...

hey your mom couldve just told the teacher that her dog ate her homework! heehee I think she needs to send the top half my way, Ill dispose of it for her!!

*Royal*

Anonymous said...

oh YUMMY! That cake looks YUMMY and pretty!!! I can not believe that your mom is going to toss out the top. That is a big waste!!!
Hugs, Sitka

The Daily Echo said...

Whoa! That's a mighty tasty looking cake! Will your Mom make ME a cake??

Khady Lynn said...

How beautiful!! My human woman has not artsy bones or flesh in her body what-so-ever!

What a tragedy she just threw it away!!! I think you guys deserved a piece! After all, Steve didn't EAT it, he just did a brief taste test!

Holly

Lisa said...

I LOVE that cake! Good job!

The Army of Four said...

Hey roo guys! Guess what we got in the mail yesterday!?!?!? Be sure to check our blog today! Ha rooooo and thank rooooo!
Tail wags,
Storm

Deanna said...

You could have brought it over. The four of us could have shared it!

The caked looked great, though!

Sooky said...

That cake looks so yummy, Your Mom did a great job. Puppy Kisses, Sooky