Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! The Easter Husky came to visit us this morning. From what we have heard, the Easter Husky is way better than the Easter Bunny because instead of bringing us eggs, the Easter Husky brought us bones. Don't they look yummy?I ate one of the ones that says "Easter" since it's Easter. But Steve wanted the one that said "Bunny" because ever since Stormy posted a picture of a bunny, he's had bunnies on the brain. Steve is convinced that the Easter Husky understands how he would want to eat a bunny. So anywoo, Happy Easter to all my friends and I've got to go play!


Kat

Here are pictures of us eating our bones.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Steve and Kat!!! Those bones look super yummy. Did your talented mom make them??? The Easter Bunny... er... Easter Husky... whatever he is came to visit me and Tia too!!! I am posting some pics and videos later today :)
Happy Easter!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Those look yummy! You are so lucky to have the Easter Husky visit you!

Holly

The Brat Pack said...

Happy Easter!!!! I'm late in checking blogs tonight, sorry. Those bones look good - the Easter Husky came here too and left me lots of marshmallows!

Thrawn :)

The Army of Four said...

Wow, those cookies look great! The Easter Husky knows exactly what everypup wants!
Play bows,
Zim