Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wilbur’s in the Siberian Clubhouse!

Congrats to Sitka for answering the question “What’s wrong with this picture?” The answer was Wilbur’s in the clubhouse! Well, he’s not completely in the clubhouse in the picture, but trust me, he was before and after this picture. I don’t get it. When we moved into this house, we specifically said “No Cats Allowed”. Apparently Wilbur doesn’t follow directions at all. No wonder I try to chase him so much. He’s completely stupid. I think I’m happy he moved out. It’s about time. I mean, he has to be an adult in cat years.

Kat (the good one, not the bad one, you can tell by the "K")

PS. Lots of you answered correctly, so great job.  I'm glad you all know the rules of the clubhouse.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Kat!!! Thank woo, but I think Peanut beat me to the khorrekht answer.... didn't he?
Hugs,
Sitka
P.S. Cornelia Marie is fast asleep.

Peanut said...

I wish mom would let fatty outside and he could get lost or run away like wilbur did.

Kapp pack said...

Yay! We were right!

Woo woo, KA

Peanut said...

oh and I didn't say it was wilbur in the clubhouse I asked so you got it correct sitka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

How did Wilbur learn the secret password to get in the clubhouse?

Jack & Moo said...

"Who let the cats out?"
Mew...mew..mew mew

oos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Lacy said...

w00f;s, congrats to sitka.....oooo wait till me tells ya watt happened here this morning, around 5am...

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous said...

Ah Peanut... I see what woo mean. I don't think the coffee has sunk into my typist.
Hugs,
Sitka

One of the pack said...

Cats go where we want. When will you silly pups learn that?

Wandering Witty Kitty
www.forgetsitandstay.blogspot.com

Khady Lynn said...

Silly Wilbur!