Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laser Beam Mouse!

For all you cats out there, we have this cool laser beam mouse toy. I don't have this particular toy, but I do have a laser pointer. Mom and Dad use it to beam this annoying red dot all over the floor and walls and I try my hardest to defeat the red dot, but it is very quick. If you're a cat and you don't have a device to beam red dots, you better make a donation and cross your paws that you win. Also, if you have furry beasts at your house, they are also known to try to paw the red dots.

Wilbur
So if you want to win these prizes for your collection, please sponsor us in the blogathon. Your money will go directly to help Sibes across the country through SOS-SRF. Here's how:

1. Email your pledge information (name and pledge amount) to us at stevekatwilbur AT gmail DOT com.
2. Fulfill your pledge either before or after Blogathon on the SOS-SRF homepage by clicking the Paypal button or sending a check to their address.

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know what I would do if I had a laser beam mouse -

LB would SOOOOO be in my viewfinder -

Hugz&Khysses to The SWEET Sibes,
Khyra

Moco said...

We are making nutso woman do it right now.

Shelby said...

I had one of those. But the big stupid mutt got a hold of it and it broke. Mom needs to get me another one. Mom would like to know if you got their email about the donation.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, could I have a lot of fun with THAT tricking the ThunderDunder here.

Tail wags, Dakota

Teddy Westlife said...

My uncle Buckley loves to chase my red dot too. He can't catch it either.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Army of Four said...

I'd love to win that and send it to my bestest kit-cat pal, Huffle!
Play bows,
Zim