Saturday, July 26, 2008

Game #6

Next trivia question.  The prize for this game is this laser beam mouse.  Back when Wilbur lived with us, he loved his laser.

In 2008, what did SOS-SRF help cure Faith of?

Rules refresher:

Here’s how the game works. We’ll ask a question and the first pup or kitty to leave the correct answer in our comments will win the prize. All answers are available online and most (but not all) are on the SOS-SRF website. One final note is that you must have pledged to win a prize. If you still want to pledge a donation, just send us an email at stevekatwilbur AT gmail DOT com. You can still play along even if you do not wish to make a donation.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huffle.... where are meow?
Meows,
Tia

Khady Lynn said...

heartworms?

The Brat Pack said...

I wonder if Sam would chase that like an idiot?

Dot

Kapp pack said...

I don't want the mouse...but I will guess parvo???

WOo woo, KA

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Tia's got a good question. Where is Huffle. I'm sure she'd be all over this question.

One of the pack said...

That mouse is not just for felines. Sparta loves to chase the light. Witty keeps telling her, "go toward the light". We just like making fun of Super Spoiled.

Happy Huskador,
Rosemary

Teddy Westlife said...

Sorry everyone... I fell asleep. But I'm here now!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat, still waiting to find out where Wilbur is.

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh, and the answer was heartworm. I think I'm too late.

HM