Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wilbur and Huffle

I managed to find Huffle's house.  When I got there, I decided to sneak in and surprise her.   I hid in her purple bed.  This picture shows her discovering me.

Huffle was so happy to see me.  She didn't believe any of the evil things that Khyra told her about me.  We decided to go out back and plot how she can keep Salvador at bay.
Well, I've got to get back to playing with Huffle.  I'm starving, so I hope her mom can feed me since I can't feed myself.

Meow,
Wilbur

5 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

We are having the BEST time. Mum has opened the cans of stinky goodness and kicked Salvador outside so we are now tucked up in my Huffle bed, plotting more Cat Pack activities.

Huffle Mawson

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I didn't realize that you were so much smaller than Huffle. Maybe they grow big down under.

Khady Lynn said...

Congrats on Making to Huffle's house! I hope you have a great time visiting!

Anonymous said...

Oh handsome Wilber.... I wish meow had taken me. Are you ever coming home?
Meows,
Tia

The Army of Four said...

I can't BELIEVE you two got together! I wanted to go see Huffle SO BAD!
Play bows,
Zim