Friday, August 22, 2008

New Invention Ad

I received some feedback on my Poop Machine ad, so I have revised it and I will unveil my new ad for all the dog magazines.


First, Stormy said that $99.95 was a good price point because it is much cheaper than $100.  I agree Stormy!  Humans seem to really like anything that ends in 99 or 95, so I decided to go with that and I am very glad you agree since you are super smart.

Booker suggested that I complete my flow chart since really if you get treats, you can make more poop and the cycle continues.  Booker, I think that's a brilliant idea and you can see I have taken your suggestion to heart.  The continuous cycle aspect of my poop machine is one of it's greatest selling points, so I'm glad Booker reminded me to include it.

So without further ado, here is my new ad.
Steve

13 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah! Way to work in the whole "go green" theme. Really!
Tail wags,
Storms

Unknown said...

Booker: marketing consultant, arts supporter, coonhound ambassador.

:0

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But(t) I always thought poo flowed downhill?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: YES, wooo are sooooo super smart *SIGH*

Peanut said...

That one is better then the first and we know the first ad was great.

Moco said...

You really were thinking on that ad. That is way better than our poop-o-matic. All it does is make brown dirt for the flower beds. You are getting gold and green.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! We like this ad!!!
HUgs,
Sitka

The Daily Echo said...

Oh I'm quite sure that when Mom sees this she'll buy one immediately.
ECHO

Randi Lyn said...

We think all it's missing is the critical consumable part that must be replaced monthly so that you, Steve, can continue to collect $$$ on your superfantastic invention!!!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum is thinking of getting one and we don't even have a dog!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

the many Bs said...

you really have a talent. pooping for $$$ is an excellent racket.

woofs.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Some humans will buy anything that says that it will help save the environment. just think of all the room that the people could save in the landfills.

Princess Eva

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great suggestion, superb implementation.

Way to go, Steve.

Woo, the OP Pack

The Brat Pack said...

You're a genius!! Are you franchising?

Bear