Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who are you going to believe?

Mom got this cut near her eye today. (You can't see it very well in this picture, but it's the best I could do. I'm a cat, not a photographer.)Her version of events is that this morning, she was lying in bed and I was walking on her. She started petting me and I was purring and then all of the sudden, I snapped and bit her on the face. My version of events is that I was lying innocently next to her on the bed when out of nowhere, a piece of paper came flying into the room and gave her a paper cut. Yeah, that's what happened.

Who are you going to believe? Me, wild jungle cat... I mean totally tame house cat... or my mom, the woman who ruined my life with those furry beasts?

Wilbur

12 comments:

Koda said...

Oooooo, mom told me cats were dangerous! Maybe I should stop trying to catch them.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Did the dogs throw the piece of paper?

The Army of Four said...

Oooooh, uh.... Wilbur? I might believe you ... and Zim will if I tell him too ... but Dave and Amber aren't buying it!
Is your mom OK? That's pretty scary with the uh... paper cut being so close to her eye!
Tail wags,
Storm

Moco said...

Wilbur, you look a little crazed in your picture. I have "paper cuts" on my wrist from where Clara the big fat cat was massaging it. That is a little to close to the eye. Mom needs to be careful of flying paper.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

Khady Lynn said...

Well, I'm sure you would never "purposely" do anything to hurt your mom. Maybe it was a bug on her eye you were trying to catch, and you just THOUGHT it was a piece of paper..........

Holly

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Holly's reasoning sounds good - you were helping your mommy wif getting a buggy off of her face. You wouldn't puposely hurt yur mommy. That I don't believe. You are a nice, loving kitty, right?!?!
-Cosmos-

IndyPindy said...

Ow, your poor mom! My mom said tell her to put some Neosporin on it.

Tucker said...

Just like a cat. You pet them and then they bite you.

A dog may bite you when you reach over to pet him. Human Assistant says Pearl the Katrina dog can be like that if you surprise her.

But after you've been petting them? Tch. Cats.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khome on Steve and K(h)at -

You 'knead' to protect your hu-mom better from those little khat khritters -

You know MY motto -

Khats - thems good eats - if only I khould khatch 'em !

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Woo! Do we know any lion tamers for Wilbur? (Can you tell I don't buy the paper story?) Hmmm...everybuddy will think it was those crazed Siberians that did that you know. NO FAIR!
ECHO

Deanna said...

Cats are so evil!

Peanut said...

hey wilbur Raven here. I totally believe you. Us cats have to stick together you know.

Raven who has to live with Peanut and Flash