Thursday, February 22, 2007

Report Cards

We get "Pawgress Reports" at day camp. Mom loves that we get grades because apparently when she was in school, she was quite obsessed at making all "A"s. Since I am such a smart puppy, I usually get all "A"s, but the other day, I got a B in Potty Time. Steve gets good grades too and gets comments on his Pawgress Report like "We love Steve" from his teachers. (I bet he's sucking up to the teacher.) Also, apparently Steve has a girlfriend! (Gross.) Her name is Deja and she is a puppy too. The teacher wrote that they are best friends on Steve's Pawgress Report. My friend's names are Honey, Gus, and Sparky. I don't know what kind of dogs they are, but they are fun. Steve's other friends besides Deja are Gretchen (a boxer), Lo-Jack (a great dane), Jesse (a German shepherd), Hazel (a lab), Logan (another lab), and Piccadilly (an airedale terrier).

Well, that's my day camp update for today. Here's a picture of me on the way home from camp the other day. Boy, camp sure makes me tired!

Kat

10 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wow, Kat! You look like you're entering a growth spurt phase! How old are you now? Great picture!!!
Tail wags,
Storm

Althea said...

Hey Kat,

My Dad thinks it is really cute that you get Pawgress Reports. Lares and I get to go to Doggie Day Care but only when Mom & Dad go away for a few days. I would really like to be able to go just for the day but the place we go is too far out of the way.

Dad did tell me that there is a PetsMart opening up near us that will have a PetsHotel. It does say if they will have day care too. But Dad said if they do, I might be able to go occassionally.

Later,
Althea

Althea said...

Almost forgot, I noticed Stormy said you look like you are entering a growth spurt phase. I don't know about the rest of you but your tongue sure seems to have grow. It looks huge in that picture.

Later,
Althea

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi everyhusky! I am just a little over 4 months old now, Stormy. And I'm yawning in that picture, Althea, so I do look a little silly. I bet you wonder how I can fit that giant tongue in my mouth, huh?

Kat

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I gotta "P" in potty training. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The Brat Pack said...

Hi Kat!
You look like you're really growing! I wish I went to hang out at Doggie Day Care but Mom worries about me too much. She's O-V-E-R-P-R-O-T-E-C-T-I-V-E.

Nice pic!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Luckie Girl said...

Hi Steve & Kat,
School sounds really fun!! Mom has been considering sending me for lessons too but we don't have a car so it's really tough to travel to the school.
I've linked you to my blog. :)

Sooky said...

Hi Kat,
Wow Day camp sounds fun, I wish they had one of those near me. Thats so cute that Steve has a girlfriend.
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

Hiya Kat!
I go to Doggie Daycare and it is so much fun! I have lots of friends just like, all different models and sizes! We sure are lucky our moms and dads take us to places like that.

Lots of love,
Rosco

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! Tubey's FUNNY! Hee hee hee!
Love,
Amber