Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Good Day

Yesterday Mommy's dad, grandma and grandpa stopped by for a short visit. Mom's dad thought Steve had gotten huge since he saw him just a few weeks ago. We didn't act very well behaved and actually tried to get on the couch with Mom's grandma to give her kisses. Luckily, to bribe us into good behavior, Mom gave us a Busy Bone and after that, we acted like perfect puppies.


Last night, Mom went to cake decorating class so Dad took us to the park since it's easier for him to make us tired there. We had a good time, as always. Here are some good pictures of us.

Here are some dogs we were playing with. Mom and Dad say that it's easy to find us at the park because they just have to look for the white tails!

They have some tunnels at the park that are fun to run through, but pretty slippery! Here's Steve: And here's me:

Well, that's it for today. Hope all of you puppies are having a good week!
Kat

6 comments:

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

Oh boy! Your park looks like tons of fun! I love when my mom and dad take me to the park. So did you get to hop up and give gramma kisses? My gramma doesn't like my kisses...she says I jump too high and am too bouncy!

Lots of love,
Rosco

The Army of Four said...

That tunnel looks COOL! And the pix of you guys are great!
Every time your Mom's dad, grandma and grandpa come over, you need to demand a Busy Bone. It's tradition now.
Tail wags,
Storms

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a nice park here with those tunnel things. They sure looked fun! The dog park here is in a scary neighboorhood, and mom says "NO WAY will I take you there for many reasons." So I stick to my backyard and my pup neighboors. But, I need to convience her that I need a tunnel thing for my yard :)

Those GSD looked fun to play with. I had an uncle who was a GSD. He passed away 2 years ago :( I miss him bunches! Glad you two "kids" had fun!

Hugs, Sitka

The Brat Pack said...

Hi Kat

Good plan to send the Mom to cake decorating class to make you guys some cool cakes. No Husky should have to eat boring cake.

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Khady Lynn said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish we could go to a dog park!

Boy, you are both getting so BIG!! We just don't stay small and puppyish very long do we?

Holly

Deanna said...

I love the picture of Steve in the tunnel!