Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mush!

We went biking again and this time, Mom remembered to take our picture. Here we are in our new harnesses. As usual, Steve is posing for the picture and I am not. You can barely see Steve's harness since he has gotten so furry.
During our bike ride, Mom and Dad pretty much have to have the brakes on all the time to keep us from going too fast and hurting ourselves. Here is an action shot of me and then one where I actually humored Dad by posing for the picture.
So that was our bike ride. It is really fun for all of you sibes thinking about trying it!

Kat

5 comments:

The Army of Four said...

YEAH! Go, Kat, GO! That looks like fun!
Play bows,
Zim

The Brat Pack said...

That looks like SO much fun! Glad you had a good time!

I'm not limber enough to run anymore, but I think Mom should get one of those carts she could pull me behind her bike in!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Sooky said...

Hey Kat,
Looks like alot of fun, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Khady Lynn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We have a scooter to pull our humans around in! It's a lot of fun too!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Kat! That sure looks fun.