Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Portraits

Family Portraits

Mom signed us up for a professional photo shoot. We went to it a couple weeks ago and hopefully we can share the pictures with you all once they are available online. After the professional shoot, Mom set up the tripod in the front yard so she could try to get her own pictures of us while we were all matching. (No Wilbur because he prefers not to be that close to us and Mom preferred not to get holes in her new shirt.)

We took seven pictures, so I’m going to share all seven. You’ll see that I am looking perfect in every single picture, but the rest of my family can’t get it together.

Photo #1:
First, all of these pictures are goofy because Mom posed us with weird shadows over Dad. In this picture, Dad’s got his hand in a weird spot over my back and Kat is looking at the kitty across the street.
DSC_0072
Photo #2:
Look at me. I’m looking happy and bushy-tailed, but Kat is looking weird. She sits like a lazy bum and can’t even look at the camera.
DSC_0071
Photo #3:
Mom ruined this picture because she has her hand up after pushing the remote to make the camera take a picture.
DSC_0070
Photo #4:
Kat just can’t stop looking at the kitty. I swear, she will never be a professional model like me.
DSC_0069
Photo #5:
Again, Mom has the remote in the picture and Kat’s doing something goofy.
DSC_0068
Photo #6:
Honestly, Kat! What is she doing? She is hopeless.
DSC_0067
Photo #7:
I gave up after this picture. It’s pretty good even though Mom has her chin up in the air all weird.
DSC_0066
See what I have to deal with? My handsomeness is diluted by all the others in these pictures.
Steve

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my handsome Sibe BF!

Woo were thinking of me the entire time!

I khan tell by your paw placement!

*SIGH!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur sharing all of these...your khommentary made it OH SO special!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's hard being the most handsome one in the family.

I feel your pain.

Brice the Handsome

the magic sleigh said...

Wooo boy, you show them! You are the most handsome!
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Anonymous said...

Well we think you all look great! Hey, has your mom tried out the photomerge group or faces thing in photoshop elements? She may be able to switch around some of the photos using that since all of the photos were taking from the same distance (it works best when that is the case).
HUGS<
Sitka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

TD thinks Kat looks great in all of them, and he is very proud of her for keeping track of that kitty. As for you, Steve, you were way too cooperative with that flashy beast, but we must admit you and the rest of the family look great!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh, that were 7 wonderful Kodak moments!
What a happy family, I see your family go green, green shirts, green bandanas.
You're the great model, Steve!

The Army of Four said...

I think they're all great!
Tail wags,
Storms
PS: Way to go, Kat! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with any of those photos, aside from my friend Wilbur being missing from all of them.

Huffle Mawson

Moco said...

Nothing like the real thing.

D.K. Wall said...

Wooo - Kat has clearly learned from Stormy of the A04.

Kelli said...

Hi Steve & Kat!
Those were some lovely photos of your family! I think you all did a great job modeling!
:) Tibby

Stella said...

I liked them all too. Especially the last one.

My Mom thinks Kat is the most beautiful, stunning Sibe girl she has ever seen. I wish the pics had been better of her!

Kisses,
Stella

Anonymous said...

Steve, woo will just have to crop them out... all of those pics had a handsome WOO in them!!

WOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Hero said...

It's hard being such good-looking sibes! Both woo and Kat did a great job. Now woor humans...I think they need to take modeling lessons from woo.

Hero

Anonymous said...

Heya Steve,
Photography is an art. Engineers usually don't have a BA degree; they have the more appropriately named BS degree. We suspect that your mom has a BS degree which means that she is good at BS. If she had a BA degree the photos would all have been perfect. We bet the professional photographer doesn't have a degree in BS.
- TBH&K

Domi said...

You are good looking pack even if your photos aren't perfect :)

Thanks for coming by my blog. I've been meeting several new breeds lately including Huskies. I agree about the ice cream trips so you are my kind of breed.

Tailwags,
Domi

Amici said...

Steve you definitely are the model in all of these pictures. You'll need to give Kat some lessons. I like how your humans wore the same color shirt- very cute.