Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unnecessary Payment

At Dr. Steve's Cure-All Clinic, we are a pro-bono practice. We like to help pups and don't require any form of payment. However, Mango insisted that he pay me for his prescription. His payment arrived this week and wow, it was great!


He sent me this cool Spiderman toy. I guess being a doctor is just like being a superhero. You can see that I couldn't wait to get my paws on Spiderman.
DSC_0039

These yummy bones were also in the box.
DSC_0041
Kat and I both found them delicious!
DSC_0047
DSC_0049
One really cool thing that Mango sent was this blanket for Nurse Kat. It says "Nurses Week 2009" and is from a hospital in Texas. It's perfect for Nurse Kat since she is also from Texas. Mom put the blanket on the couch where Kat always sleeps.
DSC_0063
Here's a close up so you can see the logo.
DSC_0065
Even Wilbur got something. I'm sure he will want to eat his Friskies out of this mug if he can get it away from Mom!
DSC_0051
Last but certainly not least, there was card in the box. Kat thought it was very sweet. Actually, we all did.
DSC_0038
Thanks Mango and family! We really appreciate the gifts!
Steve

14 comments:

Stella said...

What a good guy that Mango is! I love the Spiderman toy. . .does it squeak???

Have fun playing and Kat resting on her nurse blanket!

Kisses,
Stella

Peanut said...

what nice gifts.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh the things I khould do with THAT mug....

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Furry khool pressies fur the khanines BTW! Maybe woo khould sent woo know what to Texas in exchange!

ThePainterPack said...

That Mango is such a great fella!!! Furry nice pressies!!! I love da blanket!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Jack & Moo said...

How thoughtful!!! But we had to have mom re-read the first part, Steve. We were looking at the picture when she read "...I can't wait to get my paws on SM.." and we think it should have read "...I can't wait to get my JAWS on SM!"

Woos, ~Star

Kat, woo look so furry beawootiful on that blue blanket, it matches your sparkling blue eyes.... wish I was there to cuddle up on it with woo! I would turn round & round in circles to make it just right!

~A-rooos to yous, Jack a-aroo

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow! It's been a good week, treat-wise, hasn't it?

Huffle Mawson

The Army of Four said...

I was going to say all kinds of important stuff, but then I saw the close-up of Kat on that blanket and my head went empty. YOWZERS!
Play bows,
Zim

3 dogs said...

Lucky pups! It will be turning from pro-bono to pro-bone-oh! in no time flat and all prescriptions will come with a hefty milkbone payment plan:)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, how nice of Mango and Dexter - love that Spidey guy. Is he still in one piece?

woos, the OP Pack

Moco said...

You made a haul.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Steve and Kat
That is a great payment Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Unknown said...

Hey! That's almost like Christmas!

Amber and Nala said...

How neat! Love that spidey toy!

Allison Walton said...

What great pressies!!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo