Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Presents from Khyra

My lovely gal pal, Khyra sent Kat and I some great presents for our birthday. I knew she would send something good, so I couldn't wait for Mom to open up the box. I was so impatient that I almost chewed it open myself!Khyra sent us some wubbas! We were so excited. I have been wanting a wubba forever and my mean mom wouldn't buy me one. (I didn't know that Mom had bought me one and hid it away until my birthday.) Mom let us have the wubbas from Khyra before our birthday, so we played with them a lot before we got the ones that we showed you in our last post.

Khyra wanted me to have the purple wubba since it's her signature color. I really liked it!Kat was supposed to get the red wubba. She likes hers too.We also played some good fetch with the wubbas.


Khyra also sent us some stuffies. She sent Kat a bird and sent me a squirrel. I love the squirrel.Did I mention I REALLY love the squirrel?Finally, Khyra sent us some bully sticks and we took those with us when we met Huffle's humans. They were delicious!

Thanks Khyra!
Steve

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm so glad woo enjoyed them!

Woo look SOOOO handsome with your wubba!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Don't furget I was even nice enough to send stuff fur LB...that takes LOTS of kindness!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! Steve, you look so handsome with your squirrel! (Zim was admiring your Froggie-Doggie positiion!) And Kat looks SO in-charge with her red Wubba! What a great birthday!
Love,
Ammy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sure looks like the wubbas were a bit hit. Are they still intact?

And Steve - woo LOVE the squirrel????? What's up with that?

Woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Steve - Was the squirrel tasty? You were sure protecting it. And we ALL want wubbas.

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

What a great box of goodies from Khyra!!! I hope you send her a great big thank you!!! Your squirrel looks quite yummy
HUgs
Thor and Marco Polo

Ferndoggle said...

How is it that you guys have like 25 Wubbas and I have none??? I need to have a long talk with my Mother!

Sherman

Moco said...

You sure are lucky pups. Those are wonderful gifts. Enjoy playing with them. Dawson was looking all over when you were squeaking the wubba.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Happy belated birfday! Those toys are great! Juni kilt my Wubba & mommy won't let me get anuther one. Enjoy!!

-da Cosmos-

The Daily Echo said...

That Khyra sure does know what a Sibe likes! What a great pal.
ECHO

Teddy Westlife said...

Steve and Kat, I found the pictures of you in mum's camera when she got home today and I will paw them to you in an email. I will also put my favourite one up on my blog. Mum says you two were SO nice to meet in dogson and your humans were very nice too! She's just sad that she didn't get to meet Wilbur too. So am I; he is one of my best friends after all.

Mum also said that you both demolished your bully sticks in record time at lunch?

And finally, I don't know if you two had a paw in picking out my presents but I LOVE them!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

Khyra is such a sweet gal (as is her mom). Pawsome toys!! Glad you like your WUbbas!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. Cornelia Marie's ears perked perked everytime the wubbas made noise or your mom said wubba!

Tucker said...

Oooh! Wubbas and stuffies!

I love love stuffies and my wed Wubba! I mean, red Wubba!

But the Human Assistant says I love 'em a little too much. My teeth do, anyway.

Hope you have lots of fun with your presents!