Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas Ball

Steve mentioned in his post that I got a new ball for Christmas.  He failed to mention that I got the new ball to replace my favorite ball that he chewed up.  Mom couldn't find the exact same "Life is Good" yellow ball for me, so she was worried that I wouldn't like what she got.  She found me a pink Fetch ball from Orbee-Tuff.  She said it felt a lot stiffer so maybe Steve couldn't chew a hole in it, but she was worried that I wouldn't like it as much since neither Mom or Dad knew exactly why I liked my yellow ball so much.


So the pink ball was the first thing I opened on Christmas.  And this is how I spent my time while everyone else opened their presents.

I hope you all found a present you like just as much!
Kat

PS. Steve is still pouting about his Gentle Leader, so Dad we can go to the pet store and Steve can pick out a toy.  They claim that because Steve doesn't have a favorite toy, Santa didn't know what he would want and because he pulled on his leash all year instead of learning to walk properly, he was showing Santa that he wanted a Gentle Leader.   Whatever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kat that pink ball looks SOOO fun. Tia was very excited to see Wilber in this video. He looks like he does exactly what Tia does... wait for an unexpecting Siberian to run past and the cat reaches out with it's claw of death and takes out a hunk of your tail fur!!! I did see him run after you that one time. Tia does that to me too!
Hugs,
Sitka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH - so he's a typikhal male - the entire story was neglekhted to be inkhluded in that woeful post about your ball, his Gentle Leader, and his bi-peds in matching sleepy pants!

We knew we khould khount on woo K(h)at!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

The Daily Echo said...

Shyla loves your new pink ball. She says pink balls bounce better than yellow ones because GRRRLS RULE! Oh pullllease! Steve needs to get a rough and tough toy not a grrrrly grrrl pink ball. Maybe he can exchange that Gentle Leader for a cool toy!
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Very cool pink ball. Definitely your color. Tell Steve to suck it up and deal with it!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Brat Pack said...

What a lame-o excuse they're giving Steve! That pink ball is cool...it suits you perfectly.

Dot-Spot

Anonymous said...

That ball looks like sooooo much fun!

River

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Steve. He still should have gotten something fun to play with. I think the gentle leader is pretty much equal to a lump of coal! I think he deserves a good toy instead!!

Great video Kat!! I like how Wilbur wanted to join in!

Holly

Moco said...

I think Steve is having difficulty in his ability to communicate his feelings or maybe the parents need to listen closer. I hope he gets a toy he likes.