Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Embarrassment

Sitka posted pictures on her blog of the time her mom dressed her up in a sweater. She said it was really embarrassing. I can totally sympathize with poor Sitka, even if I don't usually feel bad for huskies. You see this one time, my mom was shopping at Old Navy for herself and she found a green striped polo shirt. She liked it, so she went to the checkout and at the checkout they had green striped polo shirts for dogs - in the exact same fabric! She couldn't resist that and they happened to have an extra-small, so you can guess what happened next.
My mom thinks that is such a funny picture. You might not be able to tell, but I am plotting right there in the picture how I am going to attack her ankles for all eternity for making me put that shirt on. After she finally freed me of the clothing, she put the shirt on the floor and I started attacking it. I clawed it and bit it, but for some reason, it still exists. I don't think I've had to put it on again though.
Wilbur
PS. Sometime I'll post the pictures from Halloween where she dressed me up as a pumpkin. Animal cruelty, I tell you!

13 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

But you're soooo cuute!!

Anonymous said...

oh yes... time to call 1800 animal abuse!!! What are these humans thinkin???
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Wilbur! I've never quite had empathy for cats until now. I am soooooo sorry!
Luv,
Dave

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Wilbur, I'm sorry you had to go through that! When I'm president, I'm going to outlaw this type of thing!

Lisa said...

I tried. I really tried. But I had to laugh. You look so cute matching your mommy!

Khady Lynn said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I am done laughing, and I can type again, let me just say....ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!!!!

It's still the most hilarious picture I think I have ever seen on ANY of the blogs!!!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Oh you poor, poor kitty. Mom said he hasn't seen that look since the day Dad put his cat (pre-huskies) in the laundry hamper. Don't worry though. Clarence was fine. He put a furball in Dad's work shoes that night. They lived to harrass each other.
ECHO

Macie-Malechai said...

Now that's just funny! It looks to us like you're smiling Wilbur, we think you secretly liked it. We wooed so loud the lady had to come see for herself, we wish she would do that to the 5 cats that live here, all in little shirts that say Huskies Rule! That would teach them, haroooo!
Face Licks, M&M

Deanna said...

That is the funniest picture ever!

Peanut said...

My mom laughed at your picture. That is not right. I would attack your mom also. Those humans think they are funny but they should know we will take over the world soon.
Raven (Peanut's cat sister)

Jack & Moo said...

A-roooooo!
Sorry, but it is a funny picture. Actually, you look quite handsome... for a cat in a t-shirt! But since you're a cat, she won't be too surprised when you get your revenge, will she?

Wooos,
Star & Sherman

Shmoo said...

Wilbur,

even though you are a cat, that is the most cruel and evil thing I have ever seen in my life. I certainly hope your human woman has scars on her ankles for the rest of her life, and if I were you, I'd poop in her shoes as well.

Meeshka

Lisa said...

I'm scrolling down through the blog and I come across this picture again and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Oh my! LOL