Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Road Trip - Day 6

We're halfway done with our summer road trip contest now that it is Day 6! Yesterday's winner was Turbo, who correctly guessed that we were in Lamar, Missouri, at Harry S. Truman's birthplace. The "S" in his name isn't actually an initial of a longer middle name, it's just an "S"!

Here is our map.
Picture 1

For today's secret location, we will accept either the city and state of our location or the name of who's house we are visiting. Hopefully this will be a pretty easy one.




Good luck! Answers and Day 7's clue will be posted tomorrow at 6PM Pacific Time.

6 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Woos Wooo! Chronicle of Wooos!
I think I know that face......I guess woo are in Overland Park, Kansas.
~husky kisses Fur all~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HOW FREAKIN' KHOOL!

I was wondering if woo would drop by since woo were in their 'hood!

I bet TD was SOOOOOO furry happy to see his girl in the fur!

If only I khan see my guy in the fur - *SIGH*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And I don't mean LB ;-)

Teddy Westlife said...

OP Kansas! I'm so jealous, I want to visit my friends there too!

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

We are sooooo jealous woo got to go to Kathie's house and visit with Thunder, Phantom & Ciara!!! I hope woo gave husky kisses to Phantom to make him feel better!

Woo are so lucky woo got to see yur sweetheart Kat, I wish I could visit mine - the beewootiful Ciara. I sure hope Steve was a gentleman wif her!

Are woo goin to visit the A04 in Kanzas too?

Play bows and woofs
Kodiak

Anonymous said...

OM DAWG! I'm soooooo freaking jealous! no way! NO FREAKING WAY! so lucky to meet the OP Pack. Awe shucks.

SomePups have got to get over to CH to visit us soon... dang it!

Look at TD with Kat, he's all, yowza, this chick has got some DREAMY eyes! He's all puttin' on his big chest and handsome face...

And Steve is totally cheeky with Ciara (she's a big young to flirt with yet, i'm sure...)

how lucky for you!

Jack & Moo said...

Holey Moley! How did we miss this??? Mom was super-busy most of last week, so we kind of skipped around reading blogs. this is soooo khool! We'd love to answer the door and find woo on our doorstep sometime!

jack a-roo & miss moo